or Connect

Posts by who8mahrice

I've had better luck calling them. They're really nice on the phone, even found some stuff I wasn't necessarily looking for (since it wasn't showing online).
damn...great price. i'm really tempted but i have been copping too much lately
Not sure where you're located, but msrp for a new pair in the US is $185. I think most people will opt for an additional $5 from your asking price to order from a retailer and all the backings it has in case anything goes wrong.
"I am bringing back denim and it will be with a furry." I know what Mauro meant, but lol, the meaning is very different now.
The prices on each item page will specifically say extra 50% off if it applies...
Ann D suede rider on Barney's Warehouse for about 700 (extra 50% off). Small and XL left last I looked.
I bought these last month as a possible alternative to the famous Robert Geller dip-dye sweaters. Design-wise, they look pretty darn close. And actually, the black sweater matches my actual RG sweater a LOT. However, despite that, the beefiness of the fabric isn't there, hence why I'm gonna keep the RG and looking to sell these Saks sweaters. I took the red/cabernet one to try out, but the other is still in the bag even. Both are new with tags still attached. Retailed for...
I've got a few winter coats so I don't really wear this one. BR coat from a few years back. It's a wool/nylon/cashmere blend fabric - feels fairly soft to the touch. Collar tab, two front pockets, two inner pockets as well as an opening for headphones if you wanted to put a music player/phone in the inside pocket. There are both buttons and a zipper - I'm sure a tailor could remove the zipper if you wanted it to look less casual and more dress up. I've worn this thing...
My gf bought me this dress shirt a while back. Never been able to wear it as it's just too small for me. Tagged small, but fits a true XS. Purple gingham, despite pictures looking blue. Fairly deep and vibrant. I'd love to wear it...if it fit. Chest: 18" Shoulders: 15.75" Length from collar down: 24.5" Arm length from shoulder: 25.5" 3/8 price drop
I have too many jeans lined up to wear. Despite these being possibly one of my favorite fits, they've gotta go. They have maybe a week or two of wear. There's some slight fading at the combos, but fairly new otherwise. Hemmed to a 33". Unsoaked/unwashed (fairly certain these are sanforized pima version). Retails for $345 (see link to BiG for more details), asking $170 OBO shipped CONUS. Waist aligned: 15.75 Rise: 9.5 Thigh at crotch: 10.5-10.75 Knee: 8 Hem: 7.5 Inseam:...