or Connect

Posts by who8mahrice

I've got a few winter coats so I don't really wear this one. BR coat from a few years back. It's a wool/nylon/cashmere blend fabric - feels fairly soft to the touch. Collar tab, two front pockets, two inner pockets as well as an opening for headphones if you wanted to put a music player/phone in the inside pocket. There are both buttons and a zipper - I'm sure a tailor could remove the zipper if you wanted it to look less casual and more dress up. I've worn this thing...
My gf bought me this dress shirt a while back. Never been able to wear it as it's just too small for me. Tagged small, but fits a true XS. Purple gingham, despite pictures looking blue. Fairly deep and vibrant. I'd love to wear it...if it fit. Chest: 18" Shoulders: 15.75" Length from collar down: 24.5" Arm length from shoulder: 25.5" 3/8 price drop
I have too many jeans lined up to wear. Despite these being possibly one of my favorite fits, they've gotta go. They have maybe a week or two of wear. There's some slight fading at the combos, but fairly new otherwise. Hemmed to a 33". Unsoaked/unwashed (fairly certain these are sanforized pima version). Retails for $345 (see link to BiG for more details), asking $170 OBO shipped CONUS. Waist aligned: 15.75 Rise: 9.5 Thigh at crotch: 10.5-10.75 Knee: 8 Hem: 7.5 Inseam:...
I have too many jeans lined up to wear. Despite PBJ probably being my favorite brand and always wanting to try a left hand twill pair, these are up for sale. They have maybe a week or two of wear. There's some slight fading at the combos, but fairly new otherwise. Hemmed to a 31". Unsoaked/unwashed. Retails for $285 (see link to BiG for more details), asking $160 OBO shipped CONUS. Waist aligned: 15.5 Rise: 9.75 Thigh at crotch: 10.75-11 Knee: 7.75 Hem: 7.5 Inseam:...
Damn, I saw the classified ad for lokesh's jacket. Really wanted to buy but I was too late by the time I saw it. Woulda been perfect for my proportions. Looks so sick in those pictures and makes me regret not seeing it earlier lol
Beautiful boots. Wish I could afford these. I hope you were able to work something out with your credit card company. This seems like the merchant's fault and you shouldn't get penalized for it.
Any update on the loopwheeled sweater?
Saw the list right after it was posted, but prices are too high for my budget right now for pieces that would be too big for me. Shame though, like a lot of the pieces and I know these are great prices.
Any recommendations in Columbus, OH to check out RO leathers? Not sure of any high end boutiques here - Brigade is the best in mind. There's a Saks here, maybe they have some...but it wouldn't be past seasons, right? How do you guys go about checking out previous years' leathers?