or Connect

Posts by who8mahrice

I'm down to split shipping - OH here. Let me know if you guys are doing it.
It's a single piece, believe it's the Armenian. It came in a ton of different fabrics/colors.
Mine hasn't really shrunk despite trying to wash and dry on hot.
Wool is softer than Sterlingwear's traditional peacoat, I believe. Been years since I felt one, but that's what I remember. It's not soft like suiting wool by any means, but it is softer than a lot of wool outerwear. On the other hand, given it's softness, I was a little disappointed that it wasn't a bit thicker. It's not the warmest wool either. But can't have the best warmth/weight and feel all together. The collar used to stand up on it's own when I first got it. Now,...
If your order online doesn't show anything about that, I'd dispute with your credit card company. Item not as represented/item ordered was not item delivered.
Haha true, it does sound weird. But it makes sense considering we're wearing them on our hips rather than our actual waist given the rise.
Think you misread me, Mauro. I was basically saying how the predators aren't that slim once you've sized up for your actual waist measurement. If the waist was vanity sized with the current slimness/cut, it would be perfect to me. So if the new chinos are cut/sized exactly the same, this cut just isn't for me unfortunately.
Will the new chinos have the non-vanity sizing like last time? So that means you should size up 2-3 from your "normal" pants size again? Cause I loved the fit of a 29 predator in the legs, but I need like another 3 inches in the waist... That means even the slim chinos would be too baggy on me, and I don't have skinny legs.
I've found it runs pretty TTS. I'm XS/S in most stuff. S in oxblood memento fits great. Oversized/looser fits on large triple grey stark (from current fw that runs small) and a medium in a basic wool v-neck (forgot the name, but as basic as you can get).
price drop