or Connect

Posts by who8mahrice

Thanks, Jay. I appreciate it. In the mean time, I'm gonna try and remove the pilling.
There some pilling on the outside. Most of it is on the inside.
hopefully you can see it in this picture 2 3
I'll get pictures either later tonight or tomorrow when I get back to my room. This particular shirt that I have is 100% polyester. Not sure if that makes a difference compared to cotton threads.
I'm wearing my Man of Moods shirt for the second time today and I've already found pilling near the back hem While I love the shirt, but I don't think I see any more MoM in my future for me. Hopefully this isn't normal across all their shirts. I need to get myself a shaver. Any new stock within the last week, Jay?
Wacko, unless you have huge biceps, the medium should work fine. I have a medium in the silver chambray (slim fit, non tapered) and it's like a perfect fit.
So I thought there was a yes/no thread, but apparently there isn't (at least on the first ten pages and searching for yes/no is difficult...), I'll ask here. Kinda after the fact cause I've already purchased it...but...yea. Should I keep or should I sell this Ann D top? Jacket is a bit big. It's a medium and I could probably fit a small. Picked it up here for a great price and love the fabric (there's a slight coated sheen to it). If I kept it, I would try to the sleeves...
Herringbone, houndstooth, glen plaid, and military-inspired
Glad I'm Vietnamese and am used to fish sauce permeating through our house growing up. Otherwise I'd probably think it smells disgusting and never go near it. Can cook everything with it, haha.
^Top right by your name. Normally it's [0]. Number changes for how many messages you have. Click the number to go to them. Or under super control, super settings, private messages.