or Connect

Posts by who8mahrice

Hm...I think I might order one through Hide-san. Anyone want to order with me to try and save on some shipping costs?
Anyone got pictures of a worn in indigo scarf then? lol.
hahaha, wtf. A+++ thread. Will read again?
Ahhh, too many pairs of denim already on hand
Quote: Originally Posted by JohnGalt thanks for the heads up. i very well may pick up 10 pairs or so. any idea how long this is going on for? Should be until they're sold out. Or they get further marked down to $1.97.
I want a shirt that says "Barbequeing with Bobby Seale."
$50 shipped. Gotta get these by tomorrow as I leave for an out of town internship for close to 3 months Sunday morning.
Quote: Originally Posted by pseudonym ^ That's what I meant. I'm a 7.5 in Clark DBs. I tried them on in the Clarks store on 43rd St. I also tried on size 7, but I couldn't even get my foot in. Ah ok, just checking. I figured you knew. Didn't want you to miss out on a classic shoe ;-)
Pics:
Quote: Originally Posted by pseudonym Any sales for Clarks Desert Boots? Footlocker has them for cheap, but only in size 7 (I'm size 7.5). Any help? Thanks. I'm sure you know since you've looked in to buying them...but just in case. If you're normally 7.5, the 7 in DBs will work for you since they run about a whole size big. So hopefully you mean you're 7.5 in other brands