or Connect

Posts by who8mahrice

Not exactly NYC, but O'Connells in Buffalo has some.
Nice jackets, esp the first. Too big for me...but nice. Free bump then.
The feather ring with the gold inlay is my favorite...of course it's sold out. Doh. I know you said you were gonna try to make this not a one time deal, so any chance of a restock of that one in the near future?
Quote: Originally Posted by I<3Bacon Just kidding. Or am I? We should get married. Haha. lol. just kidding. question mark?
Silver chambray.
so i just got off the bus... the guy sitting across from me complimented my shirt and ask me where i got it from. told him about mjk and his small company. asked if there was a website and so i told him he could just google michael j krell. so he whips out his google phone and proceeded to go to the website and said prices weren't too bad. so perhaps another customer for you michael?
Ann D jacket is too large for me, so up for sale it goes! I know a lot of people showed interest before I purchased it off another member. Measurements: Tagged size medium, feels like it could fit a 40R, despite chest measurement. Shoulders – 18" pit to pit – 20" waist – 18.5" hips – 20" length from bottom of collar on front – 24" length from bottom of collar on back - 27" arm length from shoulder – 26" arm length from pit – 20" 97% cotton, 3% spandex. Made in...
Quote: Originally Posted by b-ill I signed up for the O'Connell's newsletter but never received the $50 off... When you checkout, just put 50YR in the comment/promo code box. You won't be able to update the price to make it sure it works. However, when you place your order, there'll be a message saying you entered in 50YR, which is good for $50 off a $100 purchase. I also messaged them to ask to confirm the code works. Credit card was...
^OConnells? Cause 50YR gets you $50 off $100 or more.
Quote: Originally Posted by cristeza Give them a call, they are extremely friendly. Check your spam folder. Hahaha, I'm an idiot. Found several emails confirming the order from them. One of their emails got to my inbox so I thought it wouldn't go to spam. I'll still need to call to see if there's any kind of tracking though. Thanks.