or Connect

Posts by who8mahrice

^Was thinking about picking it up, as the styling photo looks better than the posting, but measurements seem to indicate it's quite oversized. 20.8" p2p and 17.7" shoulders would seem more like a 48
Relaxed wear for the all day study grind. [[SPOILER]]
According to the last newsletter, instock items won't be combined with pre-order items for shipping. Not sure how far retroactive that policy will be implemented.
Ordered from Mutiny in the past before, and their service was amazing. Also the nicest packaging I've ever received. I'm considering picking up that W+H cowichan sweater... I don't need anything like that for my wardrobe, but not often you see that on such a discount...
Interesting...Got fit pics?
This is epic. Would pick up the size 4 coat if all my jeans sold so that I had enough money...
Been popping in here occasionally ever since I heard of the black jeans, but this thead moves way too fast to keep up. Is there an ETA for the black od jeans? Also denim jacket? Thanks.
price drop
price drop
I think videos of the creation process would be cool - showing what exactly goes in to the garment. Maybe compare items from competitors directly? Probably without naming names though. Similar thought to the capsule collection: Make a core set of clothes - maybe business ready type clothing. Separate the more quirky, fun stuff in a "separate diffusion" line. It seems Epaulet is having success doing that currently. Maybe a small point, but regarding shipping - I remember...