or Connect

Posts by who8mahrice

Any recommendations in Columbus, OH to check out RO leathers? Not sure of any high end boutiques here - Brigade is the best in mind. There's a Saks here, maybe they have some...but it wouldn't be past seasons, right? How do you guys go about checking out previous years' leathers?
How's the leather on RO ss10 "release" compare to other seasons/brands? I've seen some from that collection pop up in my size for relatively cheap. I found one post from SZ saying the ss10 leathers were kinda flimsy, but not much aside from that. Also, what does the "intarsia" leather really mean? I know it's normally a knitting term, but RO seems to have a few leathers named intarsia that are fairly different (namely the neck). Thanks!
Does a "true sample size" for RG = 48? Seemed to be the case with most pieces last time around.
To add to the confusion, I have a large in this year's stark. It fits comfortably, maybe a tad large. I have a 36 chest, normally xs or s =D. I feel that in general, these sweaters can fit a variety of bodies. It's very stretchable and will accommodate over time.
Oh man, I finally got a chance to look at the pictures and pick out the pieces I liked to email about. I'm so late Hopefully some of the pieces I want remain around...
Dang...I don't follow the brand close enough to really know what any of these pieces are so I can't email ahead of time. Guess I'll have to wait til pictures go up.
price drop
price drop
Haha, that's true. Education >>> clothing. It's really more a matter of can I avoid eating out for a while. I'm gonna have to take out huge loans for school either way. I'm just trying to stop being so impulsive with clothing. Appreciate it that you speak so candidly, even though you're the seller!
$20k tuition bill coming up soon Also looking in to buying my first car. There's no doubt I'd be picking it up if I had the disposable income.Still love the things WvG puts out though so I enter giveaway contests, esp when I can't buy anything lol.