or Connect

Posts by who8mahrice

Huh...musta been something wrong on checkout for me. Selected US but I also couldn't choose a state either. Will try again and in that case, will probably pick up some stuff. Thanks for the clarification.
Was about to til I saw shipping to the states was $50 for me and no returns/exchanges. I've never actually even seen an RG tee IRL so I dunno if it'd be my thing.
Anyone have this illusion t-shirt: http://www.ssense.com/men/product/robert_geller/blue_digital_striped_illusion_t-shirt/82969 Worth it? 70% off right now. Thinking about picking it up, but it's final sale.
I've had better luck calling them. They're really nice on the phone, even found some stuff I wasn't necessarily looking for (since it wasn't showing online).
damn...great price. i'm really tempted but i have been copping too much lately
Not sure where you're located, but msrp for a new pair in the US is $185. I think most people will opt for an additional $5 from your asking price to order from a retailer and all the backings it has in case anything goes wrong.
"I am bringing back denim and it will be with a furry." I know what Mauro meant, but lol, the meaning is very different now.
The prices on each item page will specifically say extra 50% off if it applies...
Ann D suede rider on Barney's Warehouse for about 700 (extra 50% off). Small and XL left last I looked.
I bought these last month as a possible alternative to the famous Robert Geller dip-dye sweaters. Design-wise, they look pretty darn close. And actually, the black sweater matches my actual RG sweater a LOT. However, despite that, the beefiness of the fabric isn't there, hence why I'm gonna keep the RG and looking to sell these Saks sweaters. I took the red/cabernet one to try out, but the other is still in the bag even. Both are new with tags still attached. Retailed for...