or Connect

Posts by who8mahrice

I have too many jeans lined up to wear. Despite PBJ probably being my favorite brand and always wanting to try a left hand twill pair, these are up for sale. They have maybe a week or two of wear. There's some slight fading at the combos, but fairly new otherwise. Hemmed to a 31". Unsoaked/unwashed. Retails for $285 (see link to BiG for more details), asking $160 OBO shipped CONUS. Waist aligned: 15.5 Rise: 9.75 Thigh at crotch: 10.75-11 Knee: 7.75 Hem: 7.5 Inseam:...
Damn, I saw the classified ad for lokesh's jacket. Really wanted to buy but I was too late by the time I saw it. Woulda been perfect for my proportions. Looks so sick in those pictures and makes me regret not seeing it earlier lol
Beautiful boots. Wish I could afford these. I hope you were able to work something out with your credit card company. This seems like the merchant's fault and you shouldn't get penalized for it.
Any update on the loopwheeled sweater?
Saw the list right after it was posted, but prices are too high for my budget right now for pieces that would be too big for me. Shame though, like a lot of the pieces and I know these are great prices.
Any recommendations in Columbus, OH to check out RO leathers? Not sure of any high end boutiques here - Brigade is the best in mind. There's a Saks here, maybe they have some...but it wouldn't be past seasons, right? How do you guys go about checking out previous years' leathers?
How's the leather on RO ss10 "release" compare to other seasons/brands? I've seen some from that collection pop up in my size for relatively cheap. I found one post from SZ saying the ss10 leathers were kinda flimsy, but not much aside from that. Also, what does the "intarsia" leather really mean? I know it's normally a knitting term, but RO seems to have a few leathers named intarsia that are fairly different (namely the neck). Thanks!
Does a "true sample size" for RG = 48? Seemed to be the case with most pieces last time around.
To add to the confusion, I have a large in this year's stark. It fits comfortably, maybe a tad large. I have a 36 chest, normally xs or s =D. I feel that in general, these sweaters can fit a variety of bodies. It's very stretchable and will accommodate over time.