or Connect

Posts by who8mahrice

I haven't. I'd perhaps be tempted to try, but to be honest, I could use the money right now to pay for some other things. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll keep it in mind.
Not your typical SF classified ad...But hey, I got stuff and just maybe someone's looking for something like this... 2010 Specialized Secteur Elite Compact, charcoal/white. Size 54cm/medium. Have multiple bikes, looking to slim down the collection and free up some funds for school. Excellent mechanical condition, just needs cleaning. Includes either Look keo easy pedals or dual sided mountain bike Shimano spd compatible/regular pedals. Specialized sport computer. Tail...
Picked up these PBJs about 2 years ago and I've had them sitting in my closet ever since. 30 was too loose, while the 29s were too tight in the seat. Just got a new bike so I need to sell off stuff. They have approximately one month of wear. Chainstitched to ~32". Leaf tab version. Retails for $300 on Blue in Green's site. Looking for $200, Paypal and shipping fees including for CONUS. Other locations please contact me. Measurements: Waist: 15" Front rise: 10" Thigh at...
Ties are gorgeous. After paying off the bikes I just purchased, I'm gonna try to budget for a tie or two despite telling myself no clothes for a long time :-\. They're just too unique.
I have a Oneplus one 64gb phone for sale. Used it for about a month before deciding it was too big for me and switched to a different one. It was barely used, always in a case with a screen protector on so no scratches. Phone is rooted - GPS wasn't working before I did this and it is now. Phone is 360+ with taxes new and waiting time for the invite and shipping. I'm asking $300 + shipping and fees for the phone and free case, glass screen protector, and a few micro USB...
Favorite proxy service for Y!Japan auctions? FromJapan?
Uhh...the fishtail parka IS a military jacket...
Now I kinda regret trying to quantify demand since I have no idea how to translate my opinion to numbers for you that you can use for your actual business. I've seen maybe 5 or so TOJ fishtail parkas in the last fee months on B&S and from what I remember, they all sold for $400+ (retail was $450) in less than a week, many going in just hours. The ones that took a few days went for $500+, typically smaller sizes too. I know, very small sample size. But people seem to post...
Speaking of TOJ and outerwear, people have been going nuts over trying to find a TOJ fishtail parka since they stopped producing it. The ones listed on B&S forums typically go for more than they retailed nowadays despite being used. Based on that, I feel like there'd be a strong market for them, at least on SF, no idea about real world people though lol.
I've found that GVB shoulders to be a little larger than WvG. Pretty similar length-wise. GVB chest seems to vary quite a bit...WvG is one of the most consistent brands I've come across.