or Connect

Posts by flyindarkness

Honestly, the Gap collab is not that bad.Yeah, Riri zippers are good but the ones on Gap (IDEAL) is not bad at all.99% of you won't be able to tell the fucking difference of the quality between them zippers without the branding.If fit is the problem I can understand, but if you are complaining and thinking the product is so much inferior because of a 5 inch zipper?I don't know, maybe I'm the crazy one.After all, the Gap collab is priced at almost third of the JE mainline...
Of all the Uniqlo underwears, what are some people's favorites? Supima cotton? seamless? airism? dry stretch?
I tried looking for xs in the south coast store and had no luck.
In excellent condition 9/10 3 year wash with 3d effects and crinkles slight drop crotch Loose top block with aggressive taper It was not altered, the inseam seems short due to dropped crotch Measurements: Waist unaligned: 16'' Front Rise: 12'' Back Rise: 16'' Inseam: 30.5'' Hem: 6.5'' Price includes shipping in US.
Excellent condition Some minor wear Please refer to the pictures for details I uploaded a lot of pics from all angles. Almost no heel wear Outsole is in excellent condition plenty of life left Made in Italy Size 41 Fits US 8-8.5 Does not come with original box, but will be packed and shipped secure and safe. Price includes shipping in US.
From SS14 Lightweight Unlined 100% Tencel Dual two way zippers with signature leather pulls allow for multiple opening options Snap at collar Inner pocket Fabric ties sewn to inside back hang at each side Made in Japan Pretty rare in this size/color as only a few places stocked it. Will trade/partial trade for other Geller Bomber in 46 Shoulder: 17.75'' Chest: 22.25'' Sleeve Length: 27'' Overall Length: 27''
Sounds like their system is just in a mess right now.I placed two orders on 25th and 27th, got email confirmation from both, but one without tracking. Received the one w/o urban sweats order this Tuesday 10/6, and was told the other one was actually cancelled that's why there is no tracking number, but my credit card was still charged. (not pending charge, just charged). I was told that the charge would fall off, but I don't think that's going to happen, and I would...
Anyone with an extra long hoodie in S or M let me know.
Got a Medium JEXGAP Sweatpants and gray hoodie. if anyone wants it at retail, shoot me a PM.
I believe this is a double alpaca, not 100% sure due to lack of pictures, but for anyone interested. http://item.rakuten.co.jp/kind-u/572414005262/