or Connect

Posts by flyindarkness

SLP raw slim 40% off only in size 32, seems like the same one as current season in barneys.com http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/saint-laurent-slim-jean-00505025351668.html
Robert Geller Mesh T Size 48, I usually wear 46 and sized up 100% cotton Made in Japan Knitted fabric overlay Open knit $85
Used in great condition SS14 Richard Pants Size 46, probably fit anyone from 28-32 I'm guessing. Worn couple of times around the house Waffle knit jacquard 'Richard' lounge pants in charcoal grey. Grosgrain drawstring closure at elasticized waist. Angled slide pockets at front. Slightly tapered leg. Welt back pockets. Tonal stitching. 69% cotton, 19% polyester, 12% acrylic. Made in Japan $150 shipped ConUS, international PM for shipping
cross dye sweatshirt in 46 http://item.rakuten.co.jp/kind-u/576814009186/
Yep, the one in my sig (shameless plug) is pretty similar.but shittier in terms of what?
Best wishes @Hirsh sounds like you got a battle to fight, don't give up hope and will yourself back to health. Wish I can tell you everything will be okay, but sometimes you just have to fight til the end and live to your best abilities.
Brand new Japanese market only I think Simple pocket t 100% cotton In this beautiful rich brown color Made in japan Size 46 but fits pretty tight Shoulder: a bit over 16'' Pit to pit: 18.5'' 35 shipped in us
FW08 Washed cotton with padded lining Khaki/Brown Toggle in excellent condition 9.5/10 Size 48 sample, but fits small, more like a slim 46 or 44. 350 shipped in US. Pm for international. Shoulders: 16.5 inches Pit to Pit (Chest): 19.75 inches Length and Sleeve length both about 25.5''
Dark souls 1 was one of the best, hands down. DS2 is just a tiny bit less awesome, mainly because you don't get that "holy fuck, how the fuck am I suppose to kill this mother fucking thing that's 20+ times my mass, wields a fucking hammer that shatters the earth, and farts poisonous fiery ball of gas every 5 seconds?"
Pop can't wait to **** Spoelstra up this year