or Connect

Posts by flyindarkness

Sounds like their system is just in a mess right now.I placed two orders on 25th and 27th, got email confirmation from both, but one without tracking. Received the one w/o urban sweats order this Tuesday 10/6, and was told the other one was actually cancelled that's why there is no tracking number, but my credit card was still charged. (not pending charge, just charged). I was told that the charge would fall off, but I don't think that's going to happen, and I would...
Anyone with an extra long hoodie in S or M let me know.
Got a Medium JEXGAP Sweatpants and gray hoodie. if anyone wants it at retail, shoot me a PM.
I believe this is a double alpaca, not 100% sure due to lack of pictures, but for anyone interested. http://item.rakuten.co.jp/kind-u/572414005262/
That machine might just cost too much. Two totally different extraction/brewing method. It's like combining drip and espresso in one machine... So I don't know if it makes any sense for them to make it...
yeah. same as APC, 28 in NS and 28 in this loose taper fit.
Tried the loose taper fit from the pure blue japan line, loose top to an aggressive taper with leg opening smaller than the skinny taper. Good for athletic builds with quads. Quite like it.
In excellent condition. Worn less than 10 times. Similar to the common projects bball his, except with zipper. Made in Portugual. Size Eu 41. fits a bit smaller than CP, more like a 40.5 CP sizing. Gray Suede Nubuck. Comes with original box (a little crushed), shoe bags and extra pair of waxed laces. MSRP is about $350 $140 shipped
New in Box Balenciaga Leather and Vinyl Low top Sneakers Blue Size: Eu 40, US 8 $350 shipped ConUS
Dailies total 1 is pretty awesome, really comfortable... worth the price? depend on how you can tolerate other lenses I suppose...