or Connect

Posts by erictheobscure

I wonder where this guy was a chef.
It's been a while, but I used to fish off a pier all the time when I was a kid. I have absolutely no idea what's swimming around over there in the waters off of the Japanese coast. But from my experience, what kind of tackle you need depends on a lot on the depths you're going to fish (how far out on the pier). I used to fish right at the breakers for perch, and you don't need anything heavy for this (just a medium spinning combo works fine). But you can also try for...
It's kind of worth it.Edit: I should add that I paid around $40 for a 750ml bottle at a bar, which I considered a really good bargain. Not sure if I'd shell out $40 at a store.
In the L.A. school district, we also had "taco boats."
Met up with a friend at happy hour. Didn't get a beer list so I looked at the taps and saw some weird beer marked "Session." So I tried it. Turns out the tap really said "Seson" and it was an Italian saison . Pretty good, especially considering I had no idea what I was getting.
More cheap champers.
Spanish vermouth, rocks, twist.
Man, I'm impressed. Can't find a decent macaron in Philly. In fact, the macarons I had out of a refrigerated display case @ a convenience store in Tokyo were better than any I can find in Philly.
Well, that Bourdain episode on Croatia actually made me really want to check it out.
I use this