or Connect

Posts by erictheobscure

Saw this on TV and wondered why he died so soon. Turns out it was oral cancer, probably from chewing tobacco. Sad.
What in god's name are you talking about? My hair is so coarse and straight that it's either short and bristly (like a toilet-bowl cleaning device) or limp and flaccid (like the average SF member).
Well, at the risk of dredging up some old unpleasant business: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/dailydish/2010/12/restaurant-critic-s-irene-virbila-photographed-shown-the-door-.html
in Walter Sobchak voice: Am I the only one around here who thinks those bacos are totally overrated? (I already know the answer to this.)
Why would you give your money to those assholes?
^ Oh, I love the sweet vermouth that that brand makes. The only problem is that it's absurdly drinkable on the rocks and I end up drinking way too much of it.
I get in the water almost every time I'm in Manhattan Beach. Which happens to be one of my favorite L.A. beaches.Wuss.
Frankly, I wouldn't mind going to Chutney Town. Mango chutney. Cranberry chutney. Other forms of chutney. All kind of tasty in their own way.
American sailors really are the best.
wait wait wait I take it back I think I might have a beer tonight [[SPOILER]]