or Connect

Posts by erictheobscure

we should rename this the Let GreenFrog Disappoint You Thread
So in the future, lock all the stalls and then climb over/under the doors. Wait until this guy needs to take a shit. Comedy will ensue. Next phase: install speakers in the empty but locked stalls and from remote locations, tell him, "Nope, there's nobody in here."
Thanks, dudes. Yeah, it's difficult not only because we seem to want different things now but also because the whole experience remains a mystery. It's impossible to know how to relate to all the stories that are out there about parenting (happy, unhappy, and everything in between); they're certainly useful but it's hard to know exactly how to use them.
Thanks. She's been wracking herself emotionally by thinking about the possibility. But it seems really, really difficult for her--she's just never felt particularly maternal. (And there are other issues--personal and professional--involved that aren't exactly about our relationship but are definitely relevant.) I guess it's time for me to think even harder about how much (and why) I want kids. But a tough situation all around.
I suppose the short answer is: yes, but it's unclear now whether that's enough to plan ahead.
My decade-long relationship seems to be on the verge of unraveling. We've negotiated all sorts of things but the question of kids might be difficult to solve. (I've come to want kids, which wasn't the case way back when.) Will probably edit/delete this later but needed to vent. This is terrible.
^ that's awesome
False. Pittsburgh serves croissants with french fries stuffed inside.
What's a pederast, Walter?
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/10/dining/dennys-comes-to-manhattan-with-a-bar-menu.html