or Connect

Posts by erictheobscure

Lopez de Heredia holds down the fort against modern Spanish winemaking.Off topic: on Saturday, I will get a phone call informing me whether I'll be fired or promoted. If I get to keep my job, I'll need the best champers that a pleb can afford to celebrate. Should I go with NV Salon? Or a vintage champagne in that price range? [[SPOILER]]
WYHI is the way that lasbar types out the name of his deity, with the vowels removed so that we can't accurately pronounce it. Our closest guess is "Wud-yuh-hit-it."Lasbar worships a truly asinine god.
Damn you, biscotti. For a second I wondered how I had gotten so shitfaced that I ending up posting about mail-order semen.
Did you ever see the picture of "we three?"
Fucking Flo from Progressive, always failing to do her job.
which infant to murder
I take it that wtso's reputation isn't great but when I've had any issues they've been over-the-top generous. (Once just sent an email informing them that one particular wine was lousy. They instantly refunded me for all the bottles and said it was on them.) This leads me to be paranoid: I must be a cheap wino who spends so much on a janky discount website that he actually gets treated well.Also I really like how they ship all their wines pre-frozen. Just thaw and drink!
Was shocked to see Lopez de Heredia Tondonia on sale at wtso.com today. The weakest recent vintage (2002) but still an instakop for me.
we run together and do pull-ups. coldsalmon: forever alone
they're probably all ruined and it's your fault for having them shipped in this weather