or Connect

Posts by erictheobscure

Well, it's on the front page of Gawker now, so that's a start.
Why do people send out greeting cards that are photos of their kids or of their families? Do they think people want to display photos of other people's families? I just received one from a family that happens to be pretty religious, which seems weirder: to celebrate the birth of Christ, here's a photo of us! Please cherish it.
Jesus.
^ Enough with the white ressentiment bullshit. There's a huge groundswell against police violence in general (as well as against minorities in particular). This video is fucking insane. Where's the "accidental" label coming from (I know the video is tagged as such)? It looks, uhh, non-accidental to me, but I know nothing about guns or trigger discipline or whatever.
It was soul-crushingly expensive. But I pretty much got trapped by the cheesemonger when he gave me a sample of it.
Resurrecting this thread just to say I had one of the best cheeses I've tried in a long time: http://www.cheese.com/stawley/
i want tom miler to be my secret santa next year
It would make me really happy if Obama ended his final term by making Fok restore the name of the "pissing you off" thread.
Uhh, note that it's not "drinks" but "Drinks," not "pizza" but "Pizza." Carl will be picking up a fellow prayer warrior by the name of Drinks just as the leader himself will be picking up a man named Pizza. They're all clearly fasting during the end times and will only allow themselves the refreshment of water.