or Connect

Posts by erictheobscure

Late to the party, but just got to this episode and loved it. OTOH, couldn't finish the n/naka episode--it was too stomach-churning a reminder for me of how shitty it is to be Asian.
go on ebaybuy kryptonite/fin
If I were you, I'd loathe myself regardless of my latest meal. So don't sweat it too much.
In our defense, we probably learned it from YHWH. "I am all powerful and made everything that exists just by talking. But ZOMG you disobeyed me I'm going to go zap a bunch of you and I'm so angry I'm eventually going to kill my own son."
Hooray for American jingoism! We sure are better than some, uhh, examples of shitty countries we can come up with off the top of our heads! That means we're the best!
Had possibly the best tacos I've ever had in my taco-filled life at Colonia Taco Lounge in La Puente, California. (The place is next to a motel that proudly advertises its rates per two hours.) Huitlacoche, pork with pumpkin and pumpkin seeds, tongue, cauliflower, and duck confit. Astoundingly good and the place was completely deserted.
Holy shit, I used to order this every time I went to McDonald's. Even as a kid, I remember thinking [some juvenile version of], "This isn't quite as good as it should be given the apparatus involved." But I would still order it again.
We Asians prefer to call them "huckerbellies."
Huh, well I guess this saves the whole thing from being utter madness. I was having a hard time processing a €125 sweetbreads dish. But I guess this makes sense.
I get summers off.