or Connect

Posts by erictheobscure

Time to visit a public house and wait for a fellow to exhibit sadness upon having been rejected by someone he had accosted as a potential paramour. You can console this fellow but then after he leaves celebrate your good fortune with a glass of Byrrh. This is how you become the Mathis of erotic relations.
You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways.
oh maybe it's because i didn't get the kind of ring worn on a finger
Hmm. Pretty hard to answer. Practically, it's the same. Affectively, it's partly the same (we were together before--actually, for a good long time--and we're still together) and partly different (we made some sort of public declaration that we'd stay together, and even though any sane person recognizes that those public declarations often don't pan out and aren't fully binding, there's still some sort of added external mandate that we stay together). My dad seems to want...
L'INC HAS A GIRLFRIEND L'INC HAS A GIRLFRIEND
Ahh, if we can split them we might do it.
Had some of this for the first time at Osteria Mozza last night. Really good, with an intensely long bitter finish. Had no idea it was so pricey for an amaro ($60 for a bottle on the Astor Wines website). Fortunately, the bartender comped us. And a quartino of wine. And another two glasses of wine. And a cocktail.
Is it worth it?
Just a casual road trip to Carmel and then to Napa. Should be fun.