or Connect

Posts by erictheobscure

wait, didn't you just post something like, "i am moving 1,000 miles away but i still feel totally obligated to hang out with this neighbor/acquaintance"
_ _ [[SPOILER]]
LOL--this is incredible.Me: Could you cool it with your fucking personal anecdotes? We don't care and they're boring.Piob: But but but why don't you talk about my other boring personal anecdotes?Hey man, I was being fair and balanced.Uhh, shouldn't you be out in with your aunties on their suburban ladies who lunch tour of Manhattan?
Professional expertise in a field confers some--certainly not absolute--authority in matters related to that field. Professional expertise in a field does not somehow disqualify or discredit someone from talking about unrelated matters.Was that actually really difficult for you to grasp or are you being a willful asshole again
FYI: yes I'm an English professor and my name is Eric. I don't really bring those basic facts up unless they're relevant. Somehow the mouthbreathers seem to think that if they constantly apostrophize me by name and remind me of my profession they've been convincing.
lol the police thread is the amplest documentation of your constant disingenuous bullshit