or Connect

Posts by erictheobscure

I'll volunteer for this.
I also piss people off by remarking, "It's just a dog." But that's usually in the context of explaining the contents of my lunch.
That house would be fun as shit to live in. You could throw parties and all your friends could come and laugh their asses off while getting drunk.
no we're talking about l'inc's sexual encounters as facilitated by technology plz pay attn
That is correct, especially as betimes the Lord took all of his anger out on his own son who is apparently kind of sort of really himself so he shouldn't be mad any more.
I can spot an Upper West Sider a mile away, what with their beady little eyes and all.
http://nypost.com/2014/12/01/chef-acccused-of-serving-worst-cuts-to-asians-upper-west-siders/ (oops, didn't see this had already been posted )
No. Living in Philly means a lot of flights on US Airways. US Airways is hands down the worst. US Airways is like the kira of airlines.
A holiday moment from the streets of Philadelphia Homeless panhandler (who may or may not have any legs--I couldn't quite tell): "Hey, chinaman, can you help me out?" Me [tone of exaggerated incredulity]: "You just called me a chinaman!" Both of us laugh heartily as I walk away.
Well, we had extra bottles and I ended up with one (seemed wrong to refuse it outright). I'll let you know if I actually drink it. I'm probably just going to make sangria with it, though.