or Connect

Posts by erictheobscure

Not a huge fan of California Central Coast pinot noirs, but picked this up at a discount price because I recalled having liked the producer. Slightly disappointing, even at the price ($18). Has the rubber/tar/petrol flavor going on and it's a bit viscous. Oh well.
Don't really have any opinion on NSFW photos or on horseface. But I looked at that photo four or five times to assure myself that that wasn't the bathroom of one of the many shitty apartments I've lived in over my lifetime. That's like the standard-issue east coast shitty bathtub configuration, complete with wooden towel holder inside the shower that's painted black to conceal the fact that it is, naturally, rotting.
Soft shell crab banh mi at some new place in Culver City. Wings and fries at bar trivia night. A Randy's donut during drive back to hotel. Doritos Locos tacos at hotel. Shameful night.
^ by yourself? (no judgment--just curious)
Ballast Point Sculpin on draft at foodguy recommended Long Beach Mexican resto
All this suggests (other than the fact that you might just not like tequila) is that there are categories of drink (and other things) which are satisfying even at the cheap end. It'd be nice if everything worked like this, but tequila doesn't belong in this category unless you're sixteen or a fratboy. That doesn't mean it's bad.In any case, I think I shall have a margarita tonight.
I'm not sure why the Seinfeld photo appears here other than to illustrate the principle of serendipity:
Landed @ LAX. First stop: Sepulveda In-n-Out
^ Princeton is godawful when it comes to happily oblivious slow-moving pedestrians.
Had a couple of Americano cocktails last night. Can't believe I hadn't ever tried one before. Really, really refreshing--I think I'll be enjoying more of them this summer.