or Connect

Posts by erictheobscure

It's pretty shallow--shallow enough that I couldn't accurately measure with a tape measure. (I guess I'd have to estimate it at 1/8"?) I looked carefully at it and it's clearly just more rubber--didn't come close to the braided core or whatever the strands are that actually give structural support.I'm leaning toward not taking it in to a tire place just for the reason you and ramuman mention. Hope I share brokencycle's luck and not Concordia's--although if I am lucky and...
Off topic car maintenance/repair query to car dudes from a guy who knows nothing about cars. [[SPOILER]]
yes the most vocal liberals are rich enough to fly in private jets or chartered flights; the rest of the mere millionaire liberals don't have any personal reason to fear terrorism either. terrorists only strike solid, jesus-loving republican places like lower manhattan and gay nightclubs in orlando.
^ the story of your conception and birth
driving a student on a Saturday morning might be worth it for the gags maybe i'll fill up my back seat with empty beer cans and bottles of Popov
yes the problem with lapsing into reductive dichotomies is that both sides are guilty of it
Employer: Hey, that meeting you're supposed to attend is actually going to be at a conference center fifty miles away. On a Saturday morning. ericthegoodemployee: Ok. I'll drive over. Employer: Hey, in that case, could you pick up a student and drive him/her/it over?
I stopped watching a few episodes into the first season. I thought it was obnoxiously trite.