or Connect

Posts by erictheobscure

I'd yellow knight you from gomestar's mockery, but Jesus you're a bundle of failure.
I've also been trying to dry out after drinking too much for a few weeks. Day three = "man, I could really go for a glass or two of wine." I'm sure tomorrow will be, "Can life really be this boring?"
Some wine that I ordered arrived via UPS. The bottles were all warm / borderline hot. I order a good bit of wine online and I've never had the bottles arrive feeling this warm out of the box.
This doesn't sound good, although it also sounds like it can be stopped: http://www.forbes.com/sites/gregorymcneal/2014/06/09/fda-may-destroy-american-artisan-cheese-industry/
Yes, was kidding about the Beats. I like Klipsch in-ear buds except they're not the most durable.Unfun fact: you like them, the nipples burned by hot oil?
There was no sex in the champagne room. But we are staying another night.The view is helping my hangover. A little.
My coworker/friend told me that my girlfriend and I could stay at her mom's spare NYC apartment when we wanted. Well, here we are.
That shit is good. But I've never sprinkled the soup packet on the raw noodles--apparently this is standard practice for some.
Burger nestled inside crisped up ramen noodle buns. Haven't tried one. Probably would if given the chance, mostly due to memories of growing up poor and happily snacking on raw ramen noodles.