or Connect

Posts by erictheobscure

No, you don't understand. A real proof is an actual history.
Nice try at cleverness. Except you didn't deploy a pun; you deployed a paraprosdokian. [[SPOILER]]
If only there were some network of information that would allow us to search internet quotations to verify their attributions.
not gonna lie: that would kick ass
The Vons I checked out certainly did not have any Ridge or even Tablas Creek. Was tempted to buy a 1.75L of Bombay Sapphire but resisted.
hey @budapest12--seriously, go have a beer. relax. turn off the internet. you're hurtling toward CE burnout
We're both extrapolating, yes? I think immigration is more linked to views about toleration within the republic; you think what's more relevant is foreign encroachment or piracy. This is the key difference in viewpoint. I happen to think Muslims seeking to enter the U.S. are distinct from various Islamic movements that are aggressive toward the U.S. I'm guessing you either think that there's no distinction (Muslims all reduce to a more or less unified menace) or the...
yeah i'm probably 98%+ not even going to engage with your level of idiocybut just one final fyi - "paki" is a slur. i used it to ventriloquize the stupidity of your position.
WTF I POSTED A YODA MEME EARLIER TODAY YOU HACK FUCK BUTTHURT--I'M IN BUTTRAGE