or Connect

Posts by erictheobscure

If we were to take human genetic particularities & their effects on behavior patterns across regions (taking into account different historical degrees of relative isolation vs. inter-breeding), then we'd have to have a really complex model of populations across time leading to the present. Instead, we rely on four or five fucking colors. Or colors in some combination with continents (with one said continent containing the majority of the world's population, across...
Is this some sort of zen-koan-level dick joke that I don't get? My friends mailed me gift certificate, which my soon-to-be-bride and I can use at a particular restaurant in Los Angeles--the city in which our wedding is taking place and where we happen to be living for the summer.
For my upcoming wedding, some of my good friends banded together and sent a MASSIVE gift certificate at one of L.A.'s best restaurants.
free genetic background check courtesy of pennglock all he needs is a snapshot of your face and he can tell you all about your ancestral history. he's that good
(I guess it's more or less true at this point.)
^ It's been a while since I had the white since I love the rosé so much. The only problem is that it's so damned drinkable, half the bottle is gone a second after I open it.
Yesterday, had a late lunch at Fishing with Dynamite. Had been there once before and enjoyed it, but this little meal was damn near perfect. Their tonnato and heirloom tomato toast (recent addition to the menu) might be the best thing I've eaten in a while. Then later, spotted the Guerrilla Taco truck outside Silverlake Wine. Was initially a bit miffed about how expensive the tacos and how long the orders took. But then I realized that they're expletive-inducing good.
laws can be broken, therefore laws are stupid only bad guys break the law, therefore laws are stupid hurr hurr HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND WE WON THE ARGUMENT AGAIN
keepin' it classy
how dare the Obama administration not give Al Qaeda the kind of recognition it wants!