or Connect

Posts by erictheobscure

Yes, but special exemptions are made for minors who take a strict oath to dress exclusively in men's period costumes from ca. 1920 - 1940.
I'm sorry to break it to you, but you're Charlie.
dammit I'm an idiot/drunk. I meant 27 years.
According to this label, I have been aged 29 years.Which is to say: I really like this label.
At first: to reinforce, in anti-postmodern fashion, the distinction between simulacrum and reality. But then mastication reveals that the two are bound up together until they are wholly indistinguishable--not in some sort of dialectical process of refinement but rather in the digestive mess that leads that ice cream to become your body fat and your excrement. The simulacrum/reality distinction ceases to matter before abjection.
Not a huge fan of California Central Coast pinot noirs, but picked this up at a discount price because I recalled having liked the producer. Slightly disappointing, even at the price ($18). Has the rubber/tar/petrol flavor going on and it's a bit viscous. Oh well.
Don't really have any opinion on NSFW photos or on horseface. But I looked at that photo four or five times to assure myself that that wasn't the bathroom of one of the many shitty apartments I've lived in over my lifetime. That's like the standard-issue east coast shitty bathtub configuration, complete with wooden towel holder inside the shower that's painted black to conceal the fact that it is, naturally, rotting.
Soft shell crab banh mi at some new place in Culver City. Wings and fries at bar trivia night. A Randy's donut during drive back to hotel. Doritos Locos tacos at hotel. Shameful night.
^ by yourself? (no judgment--just curious)