or Connect

Posts by erictheobscure

MRW Gibonius starts losing his cool a little bit
Oh, I guess it was idiocy. My bad.
Gave it a try and there's still a little bowing and pulling. Meh, good excuse to hit the gym for a month and to lay off the gourmandizing.
Medwed, I'm sorry but you've misunderstood what Americans mean when they say "flipping the bird." I'll chalk this one up to your foreign status rather than to your idiocy.
US need changeWomen always scaredCaveman talk fun and easy on small brainPresident need term limit [[SPOILER]]
Suit's charcoal and not black fwiw. Yeah the jacket fit isn't perfect. Will probably head to a tailor soon. But I could also stand to drop ten pounds. I was pretty happy with the trouser length after getting them hemmed--will have to try them on again and see if I was sagging a bit when taking these photos.
Getting married in July so trying out my outfit. Critiques appreciated. (And I'm not a low-level hoarder; in the midst of packing and moving.)
After a strenuous sabbatical, one needs to ease into summer vacation.
Mente malfunction? Erectile dysfunction?
So you want to talk about shitty argumentation?1) Argument by fiat ("Fact is") is shitty. Trump's competence as a businessman is debatable--in part because he has gone to great lengths to conceal exactly how successful or unsuccessful he is.2) The idea that being a good businessman is an advantage when it comes to the presidency isn't an "obvious" fact at all. It's a relatively recent product of late-capitalist ideology where everything reduces to "entrepreneurship." See:...