or Connect

Posts by tricota

It is very much improving - lord knows it needed too - but I still think they are fighting a loosing battle...
Wow... It not only back, it's actually funny again... For the first time this year...
Yeah, Life was pretty damn awesome, but Claire Daines is the big draw for me. I think she is very good in this and the role is very different that what she is normally in. I like that and the show...
No doubt that Homeland has impressed me the most of all the new shows. I also found Person of interest pretty good, while I cant figure out if unforgetteble is good, or if I just like looking at Poppy. Of the comedies I dismissed New Girl. I really cant stand Zooey Deschanel, so that did it for me. 2 broke girls is pretty damn funny,but if you like it, enjoy it now. Its pretty clear that it will either be killed or rewritten to make it less crass and easier to market. That...
Wait, im getting something.... Name 3 things that are... Nah, its gone...
Ørbæk Organic Pale Ale... I am getting seriously happy with the IPA's, something I never really imagened would happen...
Nina Simone - Sinnerman
I have atempted to watch the pilot 2 times so far, giving up both times. I just dont think these type of "end of the world, trying to stay alive" is me... Jerico, Walking Dead etc...
Sadly no. But what the hell was with that bs reason to not renew it? To much male lead crime on tv...Jeez, we are drowning in female lead British tv right now...