or Connect

Posts by Soph

Quote: Originally Posted by jays978 I also recently bought my first pair of GAs, loafers, and the rubber sole is falling apart ...much quicker than I expected and the one side where the wooden panel (don't know the particular term - please enlighten) is peeling right now. GA=Style and Marketing>Substance.
I ain't got tyme to read all this sheit Yo. You guys have completely lost all sense of reality and devled into what would be defined as some sort of mental illness and I think that's great. Isn't that an unpressed, cotton with no buttons jacket at the fitting stage? Why are you bagging on that to make an argument? Chan's silo looks very Attolini, or is it just me? I like Chan for the money and the fact that no one gives a shit about these minor issues except some of...
Quote: Originally Posted by swaggerisaliability Magna cum laude from Harvard Law but doesn't even know how many states there are? Amazing. In his defense, he looks extremely tired and his error is not a big deal for just a fun plug (It's just a fun jab at his great tele-prompt skillzzzs). But it's the President of the United States isn't it? He didn't study finance or economics at Harvard that is for sure.
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad This thread should be retitled: Should sad partisan hacks rehash shit that was posted and discussed months ago? Besides, if you can't find anything more recent than that to flog Obama with, your internet privileges should be revoked. Oh relax LawyerSad, Jumping to conclusions and personal attacks all from a little fun video. You must have drank fully of the Obama cool aid to be so touchy. I'm not...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH0...layer_embedded IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
This thread needs pics, just say'in It's very situation oriented to me. It can be appropriate or make you look like a dork depending on several variables: event, material, colors, time of day etc. etc.
The Brad gets more utilization. The Panther is a bit more of an oddity in normal day to day wear.
I find oil sands stocks to be a better hedge even moreso thanks to BP and Obama. They'll be drilling for oil at the White House at $180.
Will Obama Inc. actually create policies that facilitate private sector job growth?
Obama handled this perfectly.