or Connect

Posts by Soph

How innovative and original.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fycus Raised the price of the deck jacket again to $138. This is getting out of hand. I am going to try and widdle the price down to $98 in the store after seeing it for that price in the catalogue. Thats ridiculous. Quote: Originally Posted by Robert How will you "widdle" it down? Are you going to bargain with the sales associate?! (And is that like "wiggle" or "whittle"?) In store,...
I bought this for $98 at the store and free shipping to my house via a salesman. He had it on and it looked great. I'd down-Size by one Size. http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...6709/26709.jsp
Quote: Originally Posted by Montesquieu Fittings (3x per jacket) were done in their tiny, decades-old Naples atelier, which apparently relocated to Via Filangieri a few months ago. My experience in their atelier in no way resembled that shown in the video; it instead felt more authentic than either Rubinacci Milan or Edwin's shared space on Savile Row. Measuring and cutting is done by a 70+ year Sr. Attolini (cousin of Cesare?). Cesare Attolini was there...
Malo or Zanone
Quote: Originally Posted by baseball_guy What polo is better? Better design, higher quality, more exclusive, better thread, upscale, ect... Sean Jean
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria You're unusually active. - B That's what she said. - A Quote: Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 The video looks like it showcases their RTW and MTM lines Granted there is a client fitting, but I find it hard to believe this massive assembly line like atmosphere is of a bespoke atelier Perhaps the OP can tell us about where the fittings for his bespoke Attolini was...
The next time someone sits down with Caesar for a salad, they should inquire about whether he hand pads or outsources on his custom jobs. - G
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Machine-padded collar!!! Machine-padded collar!!! Is it not a remote possibility that a machine padded collar is being used in the Attolini basted fitting and that indeed a hand-padded will be used for the real, official collar?
How much is C. Attolini Bespoke going for these days? Price $8,900-$9,500?? Is it truly Bespoke now? or Glorified MTM?