or Connect

Posts by Soph

Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard I grind my teeth like a motherfucker, and I'm too lazy/irresponsible to wear a mouth guard at night (and besides, it's not exactly sexy when entertaining teh ladiez). As a result, my teeth are pretty fucking small. I mean, I still have good teeth and a nice smile and all that. I just have small teeth. Girls think they're "cute." I think they're a little less than perfect, and I'm a vain sonofabitch. I've...
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/61292536/ A more level headed analysis of Krugman's dire prognostic future and our situation. Interesting Wiki side note: Chess career Rogoff was a gifted chess player and in the late 1970s was one of the strongest players in the United States. He attained the rank of National Master at the age of 14,[2] and was awarded the titles of International Master in 1974 and Grandmaster in 1978.[3] Notable results included second place in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon I think the truth is being obscured by Europe's issues. Outside of home prices, we are stable or inflationary. Meanwhile, since the interest rate lever is unavailable, a reduction of taxes is the next best way to stimulate investment... that's hard to do when you are over-spending. That's why we are going to reduce investment incentives by taxing dividends and cap. gains even higher It's so obvious,...
After about 3 prototypes Tom Davies finally has delivered my custom fitted frames. So is Tom Davies the real deal or more fluff? The fit is dead on though. They were talking about the measurements around the back of my ear, taking into my complexion for color, the whole burritto. http://www.tdtomdavies.com/
The FSA announced two days ago that they had suspended Perkins from trading for five years, warning that "Mr. Perkins poses an extreme risk to the market when drunk."
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire This statement is completely clueless. Just saying. Lance had Stage 3 mets to the abdomen, lungs, and brain. He underwent surgery to remove his brain tumours and had less than a stellar chance to live, let alone win the TdF. I've said this here before that I'm not much into hero worship and I was aware of Lance way before the bandwagon. He was a loudmouthed, under performing (relative to his talent) brat...
Quote: Originally Posted by RyJ Maduro This guy is my fucking hero. No shit, can you imagine waking up in the morning to that trade? The Hangover: Financial Edition.
http://www.nydailynews.com/money/201...m_worth_o.html
I'm 99.9% sure Armstrong has in the past and probably uses the latest. I believe they all do BT and test patches to get to the high end of legalized normal and avoid testing positive as well as the oddities. And some test too high then they are outed. I wonder how society will perceive gene doping? If I wasn't born a great athlete why not become one? Seems the vagina lottery is okay with society though. And I guess genetic advantage is societies accepted drug of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Maybe that's because he went to law school. I'm very well aware of Obama's shortcomings and lack of real world experience He's a great speaker/entertainer, marketer and one of the best at Presidential fluff which is obviously very important to the voting public. They've also passed a few laws that needed to be but would never happen under a Republican. Now who has a Harvard Business School (M.B.A.)...