or Connect

Posts by Soph

Shift to Streetwear: I'm settled on the shoe; however, which color scheme for casual, long city walking where function and comfort are the priority, but with some style with jeans/shorts etc. and possibly some weightlifting, what's the most versatile color scheme or one that is your fav: A. White/Black/Metallic/Red B. White/Italy Blue C. White/Navy/Silver C-4. Adriana Lima Txs
Which color for casual, long walking where function and comfort are the priority, but with some style with jeans/shorts etc. and possibly some weightlifting: A. B. C.
Why can't we have a fiscally savvy and socially liberal party.
Creamed corn, AnS Bespoke, Men dancing to Lady Gaga, and obese swimsuit models give me the heebeejeebies
Guantanamo Bay
Quote: Originally Posted by mikeman Myofusion is great. I like it because it mixes well with water. If you plan on always mixing with milk, then most proteins will taste fine. ++++ 1 Billion dollars. Best ever!
Quote: Originally Posted by willpower Holly crap that chick has some nice gams. Quote: Originally Posted by Astan Who is she? I might be in love. Bloomberg's Susan Li
Quote: Originally Posted by Notreknip . That said, it's not that hard to create and maintain a full-coverage physiologically equilibrated splint/guard. This are less likely to cause unwanted tooth/jaw compensatory movements and surely are more comfortable to wear. I had to switch because after trying a few, full-coverage splint/guards I still found them UNcomfortable and ruthlessly annoying to wear so I'll have to disagree. I believe my...