or Connect

Posts by Soph

Reminds me of Donald Trump, he's always wearing a pink tie, except your suit fits and you have better hair.
J. Crew is my favorite mainstream store especially for certain sweaters.
He's too theatrical, cartoony and costume oriented for my idea of well dressed. But that's his schtick, I get it.
At a 36R, you need strong shoulders. Where do you plan on wearing it? If you are going 27 year old casual, fit doesn't necessarily need to be bespoke ideal.
http://www.anderson-sheppard.co.uk/ I hear its bespoke is almost like off the rack.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Y'allz don't wear Lanvin to the gym? The fuck is wrong with you?
Quote: Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo Does it really matter when you will be only wearing them to the gym? Because like I said, I won't just be wearing them to the gym. The converse, Ferragamo etc I have tear my feet to hell on longer walks.
Shift to Streetwear: I'm settled on the shoe; however, which color scheme for casual, long city walking where function and comfort are the priority, but with some style with jeans/shorts etc. and possibly some weightlifting, what's the most versatile color scheme or one that is your fav: A. White/Black/Metallic/Red B. White/Italy Blue C. White/Navy/Silver C-4. Adriana Lima Txs
Which color for casual, long walking where function and comfort are the priority, but with some style with jeans/shorts etc. and possibly some weightlifting: A. B. C.
Creamed corn, AnS Bespoke, Men dancing to Lady Gaga, and obese swimsuit models give me the heebeejeebies