or Connect

Posts by mellow

Quote: Originally Posted by deadly7 Your panties, please unbunch them. Best homophobic post I've seen in this threak. "OMG THE PENISES THEY ARE SO BAD TO SEE!!!!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN" Quote: Originally Posted by sjg22 Is the basic question about locker room nudity not: "We all have the same equipment, so who the f cares?" Honestly, I couldn't care less about whether dudes are clothed or unclothed, because I have no...
Dates, grapefruit, blackberries.
You guys are hip to the subtext of this game right? Never actually played it but I grinned after looking at a few screenshots.
Mrs Eaves
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 This isn't terribly common, but I had someone ask me "Would you rather fail to reject a hypothesis (when you should reject) or reject a hypothesis (when you shouldn't have)?" Statistics and related fields aside, this sounds like a teamwork/management/leadership question to me. I've been in situations where I've worked as part of a team and watched one of my co-workers try out a poor idea just because I...
further reductions
price drops on all
all sold
I love Master and Commander and props to Crowe for what looks like an attempt to learn how to play violin, but this clip always gets me: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only...