or Connect

Posts by mellow

^^25th hour monologue is a good one also NSFW: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord-Barrington Uh....the entire thing? It looked like it was written by a 9th grader who was trying to make a point about how racism is like, totally bad. Quote: Originally Posted by Lord-Barrington Although I don't disagree that the film's goals were achieved, I don't think that necessarily means it was a good film. Race relations are a nuanced and complex issue and Haggis' movie was about as...
Quote: Originally Posted by dwyhajlo I re-watched Mulholland Drive yesterday evening with some friends. I'd almost forgotten how much I love that movie. My head is still spinning in a million directions. Great stuff. Love that one, gets better every time I see it. The dialogue in the board room, the casting interview, the "silencio" night club scene, the cowboy character, when he takes that golf club to the limousine, it's all perfect. I...
Willful ignorance.
Quote: Originally Posted by mikedepr http://www.thecorner.com/item/YOOX/C...s/sr_tcshoesm3 or http://www.ssense.com/men/product/co...rt_shoes/34607 i'd get the achilles
If they're 100% cotton you shouldn't bother worrying about it. I mean, you shouldn't worry about such a thing in the first place but especially if they're straight up cotton.
Quote: Originally Posted by vaalbara you're launching jihadist suicide bombing birds at capitalist pigs Yup. You've got the red, yellow and black birds, those are pretty self explanatory. I'm just speculating here, but the white bird probably represents the Circassians, the green are environmentalists and the blue bird remains a mystery. I'm half joking here by the way, guys.