or Connect

Posts by mellow

Quote: Originally Posted by scarphe jsut becaue it hard to get or becaue it is good? honestly there are alot better rums avaible that you can easily get... even than there are far better cuban rums. Best value for a sipping rum IMO. You can obviously do better for flavor with the small-batch Rhums and such but I probably have guests over too often to keep my shelf stocked with $50+ bottles of rum. Maybe I just need to make more money.
+1 on Havana Club, the 7 year is around $8USD if you pick it up in Cuba. I remember reading some customs forms on my way back to the states and I think it is perfectly legal to bring back (at most) 2 bottles of rum and 4 cigars, or something small-time like that.
stuff has been moved to ebay, Ervell for CP added. Still holding the pea coat from ebay, as its a nice one and I may keep it if it don't sell for $100.
Quote: Originally Posted by Reggs Pettiness Agreed. Can't say I despise anyone for it, but I know a few people whose problems would go away if they had a little perspective. These people grew up through adolescence in American suburbs and went to college at state universities. The kids I know from ivy league are a bit more cosmopolitan, even if they haven't slummed it or been abroad. Even in the big city universities it's easy to float around...
^^25th hour monologue is a good one also NSFW: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord-Barrington Uh....the entire thing? It looked like it was written by a 9th grader who was trying to make a point about how racism is like, totally bad. Quote: Originally Posted by Lord-Barrington Although I don't disagree that the film's goals were achieved, I don't think that necessarily means it was a good film. Race relations are a nuanced and complex issue and Haggis' movie was about as...
Quote: Originally Posted by dwyhajlo I re-watched Mulholland Drive yesterday evening with some friends. I'd almost forgotten how much I love that movie. My head is still spinning in a million directions. Great stuff. Love that one, gets better every time I see it. The dialogue in the board room, the casting interview, the "silencio" night club scene, the cowboy character, when he takes that golf club to the limousine, it's all perfect. I...
Willful ignorance.