or Connect

Posts by mellow

Hello styleforum, For sale are decants of Serge Lutens' Chergui and FIlle en Aiguilles. I decant everything with a syringe, which preserves the more delicate/fragile top notes. Pricing is the same for both, and includes shipping CONUS. Chergui is Lutens' best selling scent, and is great for every day wear. It's an interpretation of tobacco that emphasizes the leaf's sweetness when it is green, and its spicy quality when dried. It is far more fresh, green, and light than...
all sold thanks
Not sure where else to put this. Someone contacted me on Feb 22nd saying they'd buy a shirt from me. I don't mind putting things on hold as long as I have a solid commitment, but this guy hasn't given me a date when he'll follow through. He logs into SF daily and dallies on my queries. Can I leave negative feedback in this situation?
Hello. For sale here is a grey wool coat from All Saints in a size 50. Fits nicely for a slim EU50/L/US40 (see measurements). Three buttons, two internal pockets. 100% wool outer, 50/50 acetate/viscose lining. Padded shoulders, notch lapel, single vent back. Fabric has some very subtle blue and yellow striping, see the second pic with flash. Picked this up from the here on the SF forums and I'd keep it if it wasn't redundant. Looks about 8/10 condition. Dry cleaned a few...
Picked this up from a Mr Porter sale, would hang onto it if it weren't so dang short in the torso (I'm 6'2"). Otherwise it's a spot-on slim fit for a large/EU50/US40. Mustard yellow in color with black buttons. Will come with tag if I can find it, I'm pretty sure I saved it somewhere. Worn once. Price includes USPS priority shipping CONUS; Canada add $10, EU add $15, AUS & elsewhere add $20. Measurements: shoulder to shoulder - 18.5" pit to pit - 20.5" outside sleeve -...
***sold****
Raf Simons fall / winter 2008 collection knit sweater in size 50. Dark red / maroon in color, gauzy and stretchy. Blend of wool, acrylic and whatever PA is. Has stripe effect but does not have stripes per se, see the pics. It's more of a gradiation. Fits tight for a size 50, but check the F/W 2008 collection styling, Raf called for a practically mummy-tight fit. It's also slightly sheer in places, check the third pic for detail. I'd keep this but I'm too tall for the...
Agreed. It's better than 4.0 but not by much. A background color would be nice.
I have this same jacket, it's a keeper. Looks better as it gets wear and tear.
Endovanera "Most" black wool coat in a size large for fall / winter. Contemporary styling with cues from the likes of Ann Demeulemeester or Rick Owens but without the price tag. Will accommodate 48-50 sizes, check the measurements. 100% wool outer, lined with a 60% rayon 40% acetate fabric. Four interior pockets. Comes with two modular attachments: hood and neck warmer. Asymmetric button up. Hook neck closure. Paypal preferred but I am open to other options. If you have...