or Connect

Posts by Iyor

For sale is a pair of John Lobb Lopez in dark brown museum calf. I have these from a while back and I believe these are from the days when Lobb was using the Radica Ilcea museum calf which by now is hard to find in new condition. They are marked size 10E. They come with JL shoe bags, but a generic box.
Code: For sale is a pair of John Lobb Lopez in dark brown museum calf. I have these from a while back and I believe these are from the days when Lobb was using the Radica Ilcea museum calf which by now is hard to find in new condition. They are marked size 10E. They come with JL shoe bags, but a generic box. They are marked seconds.
For sale is a staple pair of Edward Green Inverness in a marked size 11/11.5F. I believe that F may be a wide fitting, but not 100% sure. They are on the 888 last. The color is beautiful shade of dark oak. 750 700 650
For sale is a pair of John Lobb Philip II in a size 10ee in a dark brown color. These shoes don't need much of an introduction around here. This is a classic shoe in a staple color that in a difficult size to find in a wide fitting at a discount. These are stamped with an R that I assume is to indicate that is a second.The box is a john lobb box, but for a different pair of shoes, trees are not included.Please pm any questions and offers.
I really like these shoes, but I've got to make room for new arrivals to the closet. First is a pair of Ferragamo shoes in a marked size 9.5D. They are wholecuts with a blind stitch moc toe( I hope I have the correct term). Ferragamo calls the color almond calf, and I would describe them as a med. brown. These retailed for around 650-700. I would like too get 300 OBO shipped, box and bags included The second is a pair of Guccis that I bought at Saks. They retail for 625....
I have for sale a pair of Carmina for Paul Stuart shell cordovan in cognac. The size marked is 9EE. I usually take a 9.5, or 8.5 UK and these fit pretty good. I'm selling because I decided that I prefer a heavier shoe in shell. I'm not sure what last its on, but I think its the simpson. There are some scuffs, but I think it would he fine once some renovateur is applied. I took photos with my phone, but I can upload better ones if need. 550 525 500 Don't be shy if you'd...
Price drop 250. I'm open to offers for a quick sale.
For sale is a pair of Ferragamo Tramezza in a size 9.5B. The condition is very slightly used, less than 5 times. These are goodyear welted with channeled soles.250, 200 offers are welcome
I would love the JL boot in navy shell, and in the bull rush hatch grain. Black scotch would also work.
I use Pierre of Paris. Off hand I believe the address is 450 7 avenue. Eleganza on Lexington also does very good work.