or Connect

Posts by Iyor

Its a great jacket. This and the wool/mohair are extremely versatile as they have the appearance of wearing a SC, but wear more comfortable almost like a sweater. It fits tts while the wool/mohair perhaps fits a bit looser.
That Camoshita wool/mohair is awesome, and the weather now is perfect for it. It almost feels like a cardigan when worn, but looks like a blazer. [[SPOILER]]
I believe Tudor may have. Refinished dial?
I prefer the 5116 with the enamel dial. Now is an especially good time since pp lowered retail 7% because of chf.
Those are awesome. Would definitely get in midnight or as pictured. Not sure if I would prefer brogueing around the lacing as well.
Measurements added
I have for sale a pair of John Lobb staple shoes. The model is the Seymour which is a half brogue in a dark brown color perfect for a variety of settings. The shoes are marked size 9 EE 8095 (possibly 8695) The last is a classic round toe last. They are stamped S which I believe indicates that they were sale shoes, but the style and color are classic, and I didn't notice any flaws( see pics). The box is a john Lobb box, but for a different pair of shoes. I'm open to...
For sale is a pair of Crockett and jones Medway shoes in gold wax calf with a tan pebble grain saddle. The color is a beautiful shade of a light brown. The last is the sleek 348 in size 9d which I believe is us sizing. It comes on a dark green dainite sole. I purchased these at barneys and are first quality. Measures approximately 12 1/4+ x 4 1/4 300 275 shipped obo.
For sale is a pair of John Lobb Lopez in dark brown museum calf. I have these from a while back and I believe these are from the days when Lobb was using the Radica Ilcea museum calf which by now is hard to find in new condition. They are marked size 10E. They come with JL shoe bags, but a generic box.
Code: For sale is a pair of John Lobb Lopez in dark brown museum calf. I have these from a while back and I believe these are from the days when Lobb was using the Radica Ilcea museum calf which by now is hard to find in new condition. They are marked size 10E. They come with JL shoe bags, but a generic box. They are marked seconds.