or Connect

Posts by Handlethevibe

Ending tonight on eBay! http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=181368638270
Description taken from endclothing.co.uk... "Harajuku based Beams expertly reproduce classic Americana styles, utilising the finest Japanese fabrics and craftsmanship. Referencing the N-1 jackets worn by the US Navy during WW2, this updated take is constructed from a premium cotton blend and is lined with a faux fur, providing exceptional warmth. The jacket features a full button placket that conceals a two zip, an adjustable hem, underarm metal eyelets for ventilation,...
Paisley chambray "outershirt" from the Danish designer Han Kjobenhavn Tagged size large and in excellent, lightly worn condition quality construction and really outstanding fabric Measurements: 18 1/2" across shoulders 22" pit to pit 25" sleeve length 29" length down the back from nape of neck to hem $120 shipped within US, PM me for shipping outside the US.
Sick pair of Kapital jeans. Cinch back, selvedge, 5 pocket, and beautifully pre-distressed. Excellent, lightly worn condition. These retail anywhere from $300 to $400+! Measurements: 17" Across waistband 12" front rise from crotch seam to top of waistband 9" hem opening laid flat 32" inseam Price includes shipping within the US. For elsewhere please send a PM!
Beautiful black 100% wool topcoat from Club Monaco. Tagged size small and excellent, lightly worn condition. Fully lined, contains a hidden placket, 3 outer pockets, and 2 inner pockets Measurements: 20" pit to pit 26" sleeve length 17 1/2" shoulder to shoulder 37 1/2" length down the back from nape of neck to hem Price includes shipping within the US. For elsewhere send me a PM!
Amazing grey/black/green Boglioli Unstructured Woven Check Blazer Guaranteed 100% authentic and tagged size IT 50 65% wool 25% camel 10% cashmere blend Partially lined, so the sleeves are lined but the body of the jacket is not. Like new condition and retailed for $1000+ Measurements: 18" shoulder to shoulder 20 1/2" pit to pit 26" sleeve length from shoulder 28" length down the back from nape of neck to hem Price includes shipping within US, for elsewhere send me a...
They should be fine.
More pictures added!
Just copped from nimo112 on sufu, but too big. Looking for what I paid. They're only like a month old, great condition. They haven't been washed/soaked or anything of the sort. No fading either. measurements: waist across: 15" rise: 9" inseam: 34" hem across: 6.75" $75 Shipped within US, bit more elsewhere. Thanks.
Added sole pics, also feel free to send offers! Thanks.