or Connect

Posts by WhitsunVillein

I posted this in the Luxire thread, but wanted some more feedback. In these photos I am wearing a Brooks Brothers shirt that I had my tailor modify for me. What should be improved on the fit of this shirt when I send to Luxire for copying? What tweaks do you recommend?   I'd like to shorten the yoke measurement.   I actually think the armhole is a bit wide from front to back (if you look at the profile photo), though I am satisfied with the armhole height. How would I...
 I really like this shirt. I see what you mean about the extra width toward the bottom, but I actually don't mind it. I can't know without experiencing this shirt myself, but it seems risky shortening it if you'd still want to be able to tuck it in without things coming untucked. I actually think the tails don't come down too far while wearing untucked, so perhaps shortening is an unnecessary risk. I agree that the sleeves could be elongated a bit, though I think this...
The photos do not enlarge too much for me to check detail, but from what I see, the shirt looks good. Is it possible the upper back is a little billowy? The sleeves seem as though they may be bunched up at the elbow joint. Are the sleeves a little long, or otherwise not perfect?
Hikari, I agree with your assessment regarding sleeve length and back of shirt, though the elbow doesn't bother me. I would also consider taking in the measures on the front so it's a little less drapey there as well, though this is a decision of personal preference I would think.
Thanks for the tip xizenta. Any other thoughts? I actually think the armhole is a bit wide from front to back (if you look at the profile photo), though I am satisfied with the armhole height. How would I change this without making the chest measurement smaller?Do the sleeves seem a touch long? Thanks.
What should be improved on the fit of this shirt when I send to Luxire for copying? What tweaks do you recommend? I see some things, but maybe I'll see what the consensus is before I prime peoples' answers. Thanks for taking a look.