or Connect

Posts by dak244

Quote: Originally Posted by COKE CAN I just got my Rescues in yesterday. Great fit I'll be sleeping in mine for the next couple of days, lol How did you get rescues??? Affiliate? Full price?
Just got a pair of Sperry's on Monday that I ordered Saturday (AND MONDAY WAS A HOLIDAY!!) Called the CSR b/c I didn't know the policy wasn't in effect anymore. I was just confirming stock and she told me they were doing either anymore. However, after I told her I saw the shoe on Sperry.com for cheaper she said she would still honor it. Then she said she would still upgrade shipping too. She did tell me it was a one time thing though and they were discontinuing...
Quote: Originally Posted by raindogbc Hey, I have a pair of Ike Nifus I get more compliments on than any jean I wear. I'm guessing those are Picklewagon's, $160--$180 rack rate? I wish they made an Ike Nifus in Raw. So I'm a Philistine...they fit me great. That's the kind of jean to wear when your going to watch a good game, drink a ton of beer and eat a gross of chicken wings. I really appreciate the comments guys! I hadn't noticed...
I just picked up a new pair of jeans at a local store which shall remain nameless due to the fact that I would probably get blasted on this forum for shopping there. Anyway, I probably have a different "style" than most of the people on the forum, but I thought I would have you guys critique the fit/style of these jeans just so I know if I should keep them or not. They are not raw (I know, I know) but the APC's are out of stock right now and Nudie's are a little...
Quote: Originally Posted by whacked ^ Aren't you the guy who mostly wear bootcuts now? The Slim Jim might be too radical of a change at this point. I'd recommend taking it slow and going with regular/somewhat slim straight jeans like the Straight Svens first. Thank you for the advice! It's hard for me to tell what jeans look like online on models, members and maniq's. Do you think that I should go for the "rescue" in the APC rather than...
Quote: Originally Posted by TrekTheWorld I recently bought the APC Rescue jeans, and they were skin tight when I first put them on and they have definitely loosened up, but now that they have loosened up in the butt, it looks as if they are pulling a little bit. I feel if they loosened up some more it might not have that pulling look. Has anyone noticed that with their jeans? If the butt stretches out a little more, I think it wouldn't be so bad. So far,...
slim jim
Quote: Originally Posted by xchen Also, I realize that APCs can fit tight depending on how you size. I'll note that I sized down a full two sizes and they fit like a regular fit. Thanks for the info. I knew I was supposed to size down, but 2 down fits regular? That's good to know. Now if I can get my hands on some of them. Denim Bar won't have more for 3 weeks. Any other affiliates actually have a pair these days?
Thanks for the pic. So apprently I have been notified by one of the informed members that New Standard is more of a tapered leg and Rescue is the straight leg. I don't want the jeans to be really tight, but from the pictures I have seen, New Standard's don't seem to be that tight and Rescue's seem to look almost "relaxed" to me. Can anyone comment on the difference in fit/room in the two jeans?
I tried to find something with the search, but couldn't locate it. I am hoping someone can post a pic of some raw, straight leg jeans (i.e. APC New Standard) with boat shoes. All of the jeans I currently have are boot cut and I don't think they look that great with boat shoes. I want to pick up a pair of straight legs to wear and most likely will pair with boat shoes (please don't rail my style, or lack there of ) Thanks in advance.