or Connect

Posts by academe

Zippy you just killed it! That Up/Down...
Haha I see what you did there.
Nice mimo - congratulations. I've come to like those Longines more and more... Unusual to see it on a bracelet; would also look great on a strap.
I don't think pricing for Rolex or JLC in existing stock has risen in the UK. I checked earlier this week, and prices haven't changed yet.
Congrats Dino! All this BLNR love is making me dizzy. May be I should add this one to my list, too?!
I saw the "red grape" OP at one of my local Rolex dealers and - despite it's slightly out of the box colour - think it looks great. Very striking, yet not overdone (partly due to the simplicity of the OP itself). Of the two, I actually prefer the red grape a little more than the white, so you know where my vote would go...
Dopey what about the Richard Lange 3-hander? Photo below is of the white gold boutique edition, but this comes in platinum, too: Also really like the VC Traditionnelle in platinum:
A bunch of us TWATers could get a timeshare Zeitwerk. Any takers?
+1I think your "daily wearer" (probably a better term than "one-watch") boils down more to your personal style, how casually/formally you dress, and also what watch you just plain enjoy wearing. For example, although it might not be everyone's idea of a "one-watch", and even though I dress relatively casually in my current workplace, I've found myself wearing my Grand Reverso Duo for just about everything short of sports, mostly because I've just enjoyed wearing it and...