or Connect

Posts by axe

Quote: Originally Posted by milosz Now we'll finally find out if he looked like Sean Connery. You're the man now, Dog.
Whoa, he was still alive?
The comment in context: Quote: "I was trying to think about who he was tonight. It's interesting: he is post-racial, by all appearances. I forgot he was black tonight for an hour. You know, he's gone a long way to become a leader of this country, and passed so much history, in just a year or two. I mean, it's something we don't even think about. I was watching, I said, wait a minute, he's an African-American guy in front of a bunch of other white people. And...
A few from a recent trip to Italy.
He's extremely vain.
Jesus fucking Christ do I ever hate forced "equality" hiring practices. The stupid son of a bitch that came up with that needs to be shot. If he's dead he needs to be exhumed, shot, and launched into space.
Something about that guy's style/tone really irks me, and I don't know what or why.
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing Animal Collective--not unlike Vampire Weekend or The Strokes, Interpol, Radiohead--are bands that people with not particularly discriminating tastes like to list in a misguided attempt to sound discriminating. They are different enough to gain some kind of alternative credibility, but unoffensive enough that people can still be comfortable listening to the stuff. +1 Being "underground" doesn't mean...
Quote: Originally Posted by Philip1978 Just saw it, I guess I'm a mouth breathing moron.
Quote: Originally Posted by freshcutgrass One that generates a profit, offers good jobs, and practices social responsibility. Pretty easy to do that when you have a government- backed quasi-monopoly