or Connect

Posts by axe

Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma People that believe that should not even be allowed to talk about foreign affairs, they're too focused on their fat American navels. Agreed. Everyone knows it's the Pope than ended the Cold War.
Good Lord people, stop recommending open phones for the guy. He's looking for office phones, I doubt he wants to share his music with the whole damn floor.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan You show a lack of experience if you think better cables don't matter on cans. I'm too sure If they don't matter on speakers (they don't, BTW), they won't matter on headphones either.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan I have learned that upgrading the cable can be very worthwhile. My recording buddy has some Senns with the Cardas cable upgrade and that makes a noticeable difference over the stock cord. Does he have Monster High-Speed HDMI cables at home, too?
The only one I really care about is best supporting actor, I really hope Waltz wins, if only for his impeccably quadrilingual performance in Inglourious Basterds.
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyquik Canada, like South Africa (and maybe Australia) basically has cartel banking. You have a few major players, and that's it. I think total, there are ~60-80 different banks in Canada; and a handful of majors make all the big moves. As a consumer, if you don't like it, tough. Don't like paying for counter deposits because you didn't sign up for e-deposit? Tough. Don't want to pay fees for using your own...
Quote: Originally Posted by eglbc office- so I would like something that doesn't create to much "outside noise" You need closed headphones then. They will block outside noise, and won't emit as much ambient sound. I LOVE my Beyer 770 Pros.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Peter Gabriel is miles ahead of Phil Collins. Also, the sky is blue.
Your link doesn't work.
Quote: Originally Posted by CDFS Those people need a rolemodel. Someone who exudes wholesome behaviour from an elevated postition. 是啊,是啊,是啊,唉,讓我們贏得了格萊美與此一 讓我們友宇,這對所有的單身母親那裡 未來直接從你的兒子...