or Connect

Posts by axe

I vaguely remember reading something about Hawaii's HC system being a complete trainwreck, IIRC they're considering scrapping it because it's driving the state horribly into debt.
Quote: http://www.torontosun.com/sports/van...57041-qmi.html An Olympic luger has been killed after a brutal crash during a training run Friday in Whistler. Amid safety concerns over the speed lugers have been reaching at the Whistler sliding centre, Nodar Kumaritashvili, of Georgia, was approaching a final 270-degree turn — at speeds estimated to be 140 kilometres an hour — when he lost control. He flipped off his sled and flew into a metal pole. Emergency...
I played the shit out of CCR tunes when I started out. The first few weeks are rough on the fingertips.
Life is the leading cause of death, C/D?
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma "they", can you give me some details on this amorphous entity of pure evil who is behind the referendum and the case? Is Ted Olson behind all this, manipulating the unwilling Californian populace from his secret island base? Why doesn't Ted Olson respect the will of the Californian electorate? Who does he think he is, exactly, and why is he trying to circumvent Prop. 8?
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma Is your value system determined by what the majority thinks? It's certainly a better alternative than laws being forced upon an unwilling populace. Why did they have a referendum in the first place if they were going to shit all over it? I support gay marriage FWIW, not that that has anything to do with the point at hand.
Good for him. Who do Californians think they are, voting on things and stuff?
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW white-washed
Quote: Originally Posted by Verno Inferno I think I agree. I'm in the market for some sound isolating headphones because I'm getting a little tired of in-ear. I like the sound isolating for train rides and all, but I dislike that when I walk, I can feel/hear the bass of my footfalls and they sound like a giant is approaching. I also dislike that when the wind or my arm touches the wire, all the vibrations are nice and loud in my ear. Are these...
Quote: Originally Posted by amnesiac you might also want to check out the sennheiser px100s which are also semi-open and sound great, though i really can't stand the 5-spoke car wheel design. Seriously? They sound awful. I tried a pair before getting my beyers and I felt like I was listening through this: And IMO a truly over-the-ear phone would be better for the OP's purposes.