or Connect

Posts by axe

I love H&M boxer briefs... They're comfortable, durable and cheap.
Anyone have any experience with the 501 STF in "Light Blue"? I can't find any pics of a worn-in pair.
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del So incredibly punchable.
Bands tend to draw influences from other bands, and sometimes they'll draw rather heavily. In some cases it's plagiarism (see the Coldplay/Satriani debacle) but in others, I like to think of it as a loving tribute. Here's a good example -- Dream Theater - "The Best of Times" Rush - "The Spirit of Radio" Post 'em if you got 'em!
Now you too can crash into a building with TAX TIME! (The Game!)
Quote: Originally Posted by merkur Watching the Winter Olympics got me thinking, are snow/ice sports the domain of the well-off/rich? I mean snowboards, skis and other equipment cost $$$ not to mention the cost of travel to snowy/icy places and accommodation. Yes. Perhaps some day the snowy areas of the globe will be inhabited, but until then only the rich can afford to buy plane tickets and hire sherpas to go skiing.
HOLY SHIT Thanks for posting this, it's amazing. He really went balls-out on that recording.
Quote: Originally Posted by Augusto86 I know a lot of people hate Halo for its fratboy fanbase, middle-of-the-road gameplay strategy and bland main character, but as far as I'm concerned, it's the perfect multiplayer game. Uh... Starcraft? I do enjoy Halo though, I'll pick this one up. Haven't played ODST yet though.
Lori Penor.
Morrissey is one of the douchiest douches to ever disgrace this earth. If there were a way to harness egos to generate electricity, he could power most of the western hemisphere.