or Connect

Posts by axe

The only one I really care about is best supporting actor, I really hope Waltz wins, if only for his impeccably quadrilingual performance in Inglourious Basterds.
Quote: Originally Posted by eglbc office- so I would like something that doesn't create to much "outside noise" You need closed headphones then. They will block outside noise, and won't emit as much ambient sound. I LOVE my Beyer 770 Pros.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Peter Gabriel is miles ahead of Phil Collins. Also, the sky is blue.
A few from a recent trip to Italy.
Something about that guy's style/tone really irks me, and I don't know what or why.
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing Animal Collective--not unlike Vampire Weekend or The Strokes, Interpol, Radiohead--are bands that people with not particularly discriminating tastes like to list in a misguided attempt to sound discriminating. They are different enough to gain some kind of alternative credibility, but unoffensive enough that people can still be comfortable listening to the stuff. +1 Being "underground" doesn't mean...
Quote: Originally Posted by Philip1978 Just saw it, I guess I'm a mouth breathing moron.
Quote: Originally Posted by Unbreakable The more I think about the movie the more I feel like, the moviemakers want to keep people stupid. Dazzle them with pretty colors and a horrendous plot about how evil the white man/politics/life is. People just ate this fucking movie up, so sad. This movie is probably in my bottom 10 for the simple fact the plot was godawful You are soooo edgy and smart. The Man can't pull the wool over your eyes, oh no!...
Quote: Originally Posted by FIHTies I dont understand these kind of threads. Unless you are asking if they are acceptable socially f you like them wear them if you dont, then dont. I had a customer (from here) that ordered a flat front suit from me and when he got it complained that I sent him a pleated pant suit and he didnt want a pleated pant suit. Scratching my head as I thought I had sent him a flat front suit I overnighted him another one...
Quote: Originally Posted by mgoose I would say that overall I enjoyed the movie, but one detail really, really bugged me. When he was left out on that first night, how did he light a torch in an atmosphere with no oxygen?!?! It's one of those little things that just really kept nagging at me, to the point that I went home and looked it up on wikipedia just be sure, and: Well maybe there's someone out there well versed in chemistry who can...