or Connect

Posts by axe

The washer doesn't shrink clothes very much, it's the dryer that you have to watch out for. Wash it, then dive it a high-temperature run in the dryer. Be careful though, don't shrink it too much.
Quote: Originally Posted by limping_decorum or fucked their woman while listening to this. Runtime: 1 minute 31 seconds. Impressive.
Quote: Originally Posted by barims My beard and I last Sunday: Holy shit, this has an awesome 70s vibe to it. You look like Shaft's long-lost brother.
I was sure he'd kick that cancer's ass. He had the greatest voice in rock. R.I.P.
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon 1> Actually lead to a real, citizen mandated budget cut. 2> Demonstrate the number of citizens that want their reps to make hard decisions about the budget I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm merely suggesting they could have added more options. If they made a huge poll for everything they vote on, congressmen would be obsolete. Not that I would object to that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Merely because there was selection bias does not mean they are not items worthy of intelligent consideration. Or, you could just "javyn" his attempt. They are worthy, but there are others that could have been more worthy. It's a bit disingenuous to tell people they have the power to decide where to cut when you do most of the selection for them.
Nice selection bias in that poal.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton What? Did I miss the Great Tea Party Riot of 2010? INB4 Conne implying the guy that crashed his plane into an IRS building was a Tea Partier, like the media has been doing.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pantisocrat I'm still learning English. Is it pronouned "Se-mee-tee" like Yosemite or "Xem-eight" like "granite"? It rhymes with "tight". Anti-sem-ight.
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 STOP attacking a whole religion because of the actions of a few. JUST STOP. Isolated incidence of suicide attacks, terrorist attacks like 9/11 or the USS Cole are just that, ISOLATED. Typical American racist attitude of lumping a whole group based on observations about a few