or Connect

Posts by Oldboy

Quote: Originally Posted by i10casual Nice vest. 40" chest? The vest fits true to size, like a regular medium
-shipping by USPS Priority w/ delivery confirmation (shipping to Canada add $15) -payment by paypal only please Crescent Down Works Italian down vest : navy wool : size M : worn 1x : SOLD Wings + Horns plaid western flannel : dark navy cotton : size M : worn 2x : SOLD Flat Head houndstooth flannel : white/black (looks more like brown IMO) cotton selvedge : size 44 : brand new : SOLD Supreme Adirondack raglan sweater : 80% cotton, 20% wool : size L : brand new :...
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 those are really nice and im fucking jealous of you. nobody has my damn size!!!!!!!! What size are you? They have a very similar pair on Inventory's online shop.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ispy I've been looking at those myself (from Inventory). Did you order the same size as the Quoddy's? I run a 10 in Quoddy's but 10.5 or 11 in most everything else. Nice purchase, enjoy. Yes, same size as the Quoddy's. I'm a 9.5 in New Balance, Vans, Nike....
Today I received the Angler Mocs in brown peanut leather that I ordered from Superdenim. Quality and construction is superb, these are much better than the Quoddy deck chukkas (loose/crooked stitching) I purchased earlier this year. The leather is heavy and thick, but soft at the same time. Fit is true to size. Very happy with this purchase!
Has anyone handled the Made in China down vest in person? It's my favorite piece of the season and I'm strongly considering buying it, but if quality is not up to par then I may have to pass.
Quote: Originally Posted by TrH I suspect it's a conditon called keratosis pilaris, google to confirm. Wow, I have had this since high school and never knew what it was until now. I always thought it was acne caused by my habit of wiping my sweaty forehead on my shirt sleeves when working out or playing sports
I just got the rust/navy plaid workshirt from Gary/Drinkwater's. Anyone else feel that the side-seam gussets on this season's workshirts are placed too high? I'm 5'7" and if I raise my arms just a bit I'm already showing some skin? Other than that the fit is spot on.
Engineered Garments plaid flannel workshirts are my fav, I have 5 or 6 of them in my closet
Raf Simons Spring/Summer 2002 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m51_3...ayer_embedded#