or Connect

Posts by Oldboy

Lots of sizing issues lately, thought I'd chime in: IME Yuketen's DO NOT run "true to size" (whatever the hell that means), they fit a full size large. I went with my usual dress shoe size 9 when I bought this season's Angler Mocs. After a few wears and major heel slippage I realized that I should have gone a size down. MBrand mentioned this earlier and I'll say it again: the best way to find out your size in Yuketen's if you can't try them on in person is to have your...
Just ordered the Left Field flannel in yankee brick, too nice to pass up!
I wish Daiki would do an anorak jacket. The WWM Zuma anorak from last season was so nice but impossible to find.
- Paypal payment - USPS Priority with delivery confirmation Context x Alden ROY boots, size 8.5 Bought these from JOA, unfortunately I need a smaller size. Worn 1x. SOLD LeatherSoul x Alden Plain Toe High boots, size 8.5 Missing laces. Worn 1x. 350 shipped Pic below from LeatherSoul website: 3sixteen x Quoddy deck chukkas, size 9 Leather is creased on left toebox. Worn 5x. 175 shipped Clarks Desert boot, size 9 Worn 1x. SOLD
zissou, I'm looking for it in a medium....but based on measurements I've seen I may need a large. What's the pit-to-pit and overall length? I was under the impression that this particular piece is true to size?
damn I waited too long and streetammo is out of my size in the off white/navy naval sweater
A cup of strong black coffee. I've tried almost all the pre-workout N.O. supplements....Jack3d, NO Shotgun, White Flood, NO Explode, Superpump 250, Animal Pump, etc. IMO you're better off saving your money and using plain old coffee instead.
It's amazing how much Wings + Horns has stepped up their game over the last 3-4 years....remember when it was Spruce and W&H? Classic fit vs. slim fit, the tiger fleece hoody frenzy, Riri vs. Lampo zippers, preorders at Peasant (whatever happened to them?), etc. Ah, the good ol' days
Quote: Originally Posted by crackerjack Measurements on the Supreme sweater? pit-pit: 20.5" length along back: 27.5" sleeve (pit to cuff): 20.5"
Quote: Originally Posted by splattered Measurements on the flathead? pit-pit: 21.75" shoulder-shoulder: 19.5" sleeve length (pit to cuff): 20" back length (minus collar): 29.75" Quote: Originally Posted by captainfunk I literally just bought that vest full price same size. Shucks. Although I'm hoping it's not actually true to size. The guy at South Willard told me the M fits like a large/42 and the large fits like a...