or Connect

Posts by Oldboy

I have the cross pocket tees in white and heather grey and they definitely fit a size small. I'm a true medium and sized up to large. I think they're nice (Made in Canada) but nothing special as far as quality is concerned.
Just got my size 40 3A cardigan in clerical grey! It is indeed a very natural heather grey as zissou states. In fact, it almost looked like a very light brown to me when I first opened the package, but once I stepped outside with it in better light it was definitely grey. I was hoping it would be colored more like the one pictured below (also clerical grey). It looks to me like Inverallan used a different yarn for our batch. I'm not sure whether I want to keep it or...
I'm in SoCal and haven't received mine yet. No updates on the tracking status either.Tarmac's cardigan looks awesome, I kinda wish I had ordered one in a marled color.
Margiela
Mr. Freedom Off-Duty CPO shirt, size medium SOLD
FOB Factory workshirt in oxford blue, size large (fits like m) Brand new without tags - free shipping - shipping by USPS Priority w/delivery confirmation within North America only pit to pit: 21" shoulder to shoulder: 17.75" sleeve length: 23.75" length along back: 28.5"
Gitman Bros Vintage flower print shirt, size medium Brand new without tags - free shipping - shipping by USPS Priority w/delivery confirmation within North America only pit to pit: 21" shoulder to shoulder: 16.5" sleeve length: 25.5" length along back: 30.75"
Engineered Garments polka dot workshirt, cream/navy, size medium SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD Yuketen Maine Guide Ox DB B Moc, US 8D Bought these from Context, worn 5-6x, still look great with tons of life left in them. Original leather soles were only used for the first wear (switched them out with Superfeet insoles) so they are in near perfect condition. Comes with original box and dust bag. - free shipping - shipping by USPS Priority w/delivery confirmation within United States only
Edwin