or Connect

Posts by Oldboy

APC x Crescent Down Works Down Vest, size medium - olive with orange inner lining - worn 2x - shipping by USPS Priority with delivery confirmation to CONUS, anywhere else please add $15 pit-to-pit: 21.5" length: 26.5"
Crescent Down Works California Winter jacket, size small (please see measurements) - navy 60/40 - lined with blue/green micro check wool - worn only 1x - shipping by USPS Priority with delivery confirmation to CONUS, anywhere else please add $15 pit-to-pit: 23" sleeve length (pit to cuff): 21" length: 28.5"
What's your size? I plan on selling my navy 3A in size 40 whenever it arrives.
Here's my other Tres Bien code for anyone that wants it: pre-b5291f
Park & Bond added some new stuff, picked up the Workaday raglan hoody in navy
Hey Drew, I sent ya a couple PM's, thanks!
That's mine, can't wait til it comes in. Loopwheeler is so dope, I've worn the hell out of the black zip hoody and a grey crewneck that I bought 4 years ago. The more you wash and wear them, the softer and more comfortable they get. Like Drew said, the quality is AMAZING.
Yeah, I haven't seen anything yet that's a must haveThe Angler shirt looks goodAgreed on the floral prints As always, I'll probably pick up a workshirt. They're my favorite shirts ever, I think I have at least a dozen now.
I'm hoping EG does the CPO shirt in cotton twill or something similar. Last spring's version used a brushed poplin fabric that just didn't feel right...kinda felt like 60/40 fabric. Either way, a new season of Engineered Garments is always exciting
EG needs to update that list, they still have Farinelli's listed as a stockist