or Connect

Posts by ELG

Dear SFers, I recently visited on the fly in downtown SF. I always loved this store (or stores, they have a bespoke and a retail store) for many reasons. But now, they have a large selection of Alfred Sergant shoes, both handgrade and exclusive range. They have display models not only in black and brown, but also in green and midnight blue! Plus, they have a sample shoe in virtually every size so you can try them on. I am placing a MTO order this week. For people...
I love the one with the key lime edge.
Dear SF, I have several pairs of Thurston braces with WHITE goatskin ends. They have become dirty. How can I clean them. (I have repeatedly contacted Alebrt Thurston directly, and their advice did not help). Warm Regards, ELG
Beautiful. And who makes the fabric of your suit from the first link?
Dear SF, I am considering some double monks. I love the way the look by themselves, but I have never seen a pair being worn. Would you please post some action shots. By that I mean, pictures of them being worn with a suit, etc. Thank you all in advance. Warm Regards, ELG
What's the catch? seems too good to be true.
Brown looks good with charcoal suits.
There are many nice austere wingtips, but the nicest I have seen are the 104's by St. Crispins or the connaught by G and G. I have attempted to attach a picture below. If I failed, you can go to the leather soul website. See below:  
Price Bump. $500 shipped CONUS.
Price Bump, down to $600, shipped CONUS.