Posts by ELG

For sale: A spectacular, never been worn $1,600 solid charcoal gray slim fit 2 button GOLDEN FLEECE BY BROOKS BROTHERS suit. Size 40R eu50. FULL CANVAS construction - 2 button "Fitzgerald" (slim fit) model, single vent with flat front trousers. This top tier suit is made in the USA. It will last you many, many years. You will be hard pressed to find a better suit at this price range. Luxury Vitale Barberis Canonico wool woven into Italy for Brooks Brothers. Please...
I am selling pair of barely worn green shell cordovan wingtips from Carmina. I have worn them only three times. The shell is a beautiful and supple leather. I am including the Carmina dust bags and original box. Carmina's website re: these shoes is http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/articulo.asp?idarticulo=3857026. These shoes go great with a slacks, with a suit, or with jeans. Shipping CONUS 15.00.
I am selling these beautiful, museum calf john lobb's. The leather has a really nice marbled finished. I purchased these from ascot shoes. I have taken great care of these shoes. There is scratch on the front of the right toe cap. But I promise you that nobody can see it when they're being worn. I have received numerous compliments on these shoes, and nobody has ever noticed the scratch.They have received saphir renoveteur treatment, etc. I am including one picture...
Price Drop $400.00
For Sale: one beautiful pair of Vass double monks, bordeaux and oxblood, in U-last. They have lasted shoe trees, metal toe taps, dust bags, and the original box. They have only been worn four or five times, and show very little wear. I paid nearly double this price after you factor in shipping and lasted trees. Manufacturer: VASS - MADE IN BUDAPEST Shoe Care: All comes with original VASS shoe box & shoe bags. US Width Fitting: D (Normal) UK Width Fitting: E...
I love the hober stripe and the charvet check
I love the color, but I think the lapel is far too narrow.
If you wear a ski jacket over a suit, you bring shame upon your mother.
I love my 315's
Thanks MD2010