or Connect

Posts by ELG

I am selling pair of barely worn green shell cordovan wingtips from Carmina. I have worn them only three times. The shell is a beautiful and supple leather. I am including the Carmina dust bags and original box. Carmina's website re: these shoes is http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/articulo.asp?idarticulo=3857026. These shoes go great with a slacks, with a suit, or with jeans. Shipping CONUS 15.00.
I am selling these beautiful, museum calf john lobb's. The leather has a really nice marbled finished. I purchased these from ascot shoes. I have taken great care of these shoes. There is scratch on the front of the right toe cap. But I promise you that nobody can see it when they're being worn. I have received numerous compliments on these shoes, and nobody has ever noticed the scratch.They have received saphir renoveteur treatment, etc. I am including one picture...
Price Drop $400.00
For Sale: one beautiful pair of Vass double monks, bordeaux and oxblood, in U-last. They have lasted shoe trees, metal toe taps, dust bags, and the original box. They have only been worn four or five times, and show very little wear. I paid nearly double this price after you factor in shipping and lasted trees. Manufacturer: VASS - MADE IN BUDAPEST Shoe Care: All comes with original VASS shoe box & shoe bags. US Width Fitting: D (Normal) UK Width Fitting: E...
I love the hober stripe and the charvet check
I love the color, but I think the lapel is far too narrow.
If you wear a ski jacket over a suit, you bring shame upon your mother.
I love my 315's
Thanks MD2010
I have a chance to buy a pair of beautiful AS Handgrade for an unbelievably low price. But they are pretty tight on the pinky toes, and at the instep. If they stretch a bit, they will be fine. But if they don't, they won't. I hope someone can tell me that they will stretch after a few wears. Thanks in advance. --ELG