or Connect

Posts by ELG

Dear SF member, I formerly used a great cleaners in Berkeley, Ca, but I never get over there anymore. I need a good cleaners for my suits in either San Francisco city, or Marin county. Thank you in advance.
For sale is one beautiful medium blue suit with a lovely herringbone pattern. It is in very good shape. The jacket is half lined with a dark blue lining, and the pants are lined to the knee. There are no belt loops on the pants, as I had suspender buttons installed. If desired, I will gladly include a pair of suspenders. Pants Measurements: length: 42 inches inseam: 30 inches waist: 34 inches Jacket: sleeves: 24 inches torso: 32 inches shoulders: 20 inches...
Price bump $950.00
Price Bump to 1000
For sale is one amazing pair of Anthony Cleverley Cameron's in burgundy calf. Never worn. Metal toe taps installed by the factory in England. They come complete with dust bags, original box, lasted trees, etc. These shoes retail for $1600 at leathersoul which is whence I bought them. http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2011/12/01/anthony-cleverley-cameron-lsw-lsbh/ Please PM with any question, requests, etc. $1150 Price Bump, $1000 Price bump $950with Shipping to CONUS...
I am selling these beautiful shoes that have only been worn a few times. I recently purchased them from LeatherSoul. http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2013/03/27/anthony-cleverley-nakagawa-in-antique-bordeaux-lsw/ I still have the box, dust bags, trees, etc. I paid $1600 for them. Obviously, they are a beautiful shoe. Please PM with any questions. Price $950.00 reduced to $900.00. PRICE BUMP $850 $750.00 s, PRICE BUMP $500 Shipped CONUS!
For sale, one pair beautiful and subtle spectators in midnight and brown by Edward Green. They are brand new with metal toe taps, and lasted trees. They come with box, dust bags, etc. They are gorgeous. Please PM with any questions. Also, I have sold several pair of high-end shoes on Style Forum and the transactions have always gone smoothly. Shipping to CONUS included. Thank you, Erick Price $1000.00 , price bump $950.00 $900
Yes, sorry.
For sale: A spectacular, never been worn $1,600 solid charcoal gray slim fit 2 button GOLDEN FLEECE BY BROOKS BROTHERS suit. Size 40R eu50. FULL CANVAS construction - 2 button "Fitzgerald" (slim fit) model, single vent with flat front trousers. This top tier suit is made in the USA. It will last you many, many years. You will be hard pressed to find a better suit at this price range. Luxury Vitale Barberis Canonico wool woven into Italy for Brooks Brothers. Please...
I am selling pair of barely worn green shell cordovan wingtips from Carmina. I have worn them only three times. The shell is a beautiful and supple leather. I am including the Carmina dust bags and original box. Carmina's website re: these shoes is http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/articulo.asp?idarticulo=3857026. These shoes go great with a slacks, with a suit, or with jeans. Shipping CONUS 15.00.