or Connect

Posts by heathunter881

anyone looking to sell their chambray or oxford shirts? hit me up
I recently picked up a pair of Levis 511 Rigid in a 33 x 34. the denim is 99% cotton and 1% spandex. my true waist size is 32, but i decided to size up to a 33 because i recently gained some weight. since 511's are made skinny i figured sizing up shouldn't change the fit too much. how much will the 511 stretch to? i definitely like how the 33 fits on me right now. the thigh feels good, snug but not tight, and i also get some sag. i own a 514 in a 33 as well but after...
anyone looking to get rid of some of their w+h stuff in a medium? im trying to find some button down shirts.
bump
Looking for some Wings & Horns or Nom De Guerre gear. Looking for mediums on shirts and hoodies (slim fit), and 32 or 33 width in chino's and shorts. I'm interested in both short and long sleeve shirts. I'm interested in mint - new condition items only. If you have any for sale, pm me and shoot me some pictures.
bump
bump! cmon lets get lucky
bump it up! help me find this
bump
I have a medium that I would like to trade for a small, or name me your price and we'll go from there. i have the indigo color.