or Connect

Posts by heathunter881

Looking to purchase one of these in a medium. Must be in brand new or mint condition. Would prefer the blue/brown but will settle for the black/black. Please send me a message if you have one for sale. Thanks
Looking for a pair of Nike Flyknit Multicolor size 9. Please send me a message if you have one for sale.
i know this is a little old but do you still have the size 9 or 8.5? been trying to find one in my size.
Hoodies, Jacket, Shirts - Medium (Small for Parka) Pants - 32 or 33 (depending on fit) Shoes - 9 (41 or 42) Mainly looking for mint to new condition. Here's an example of what I'm looking for: Hoodies - fleece, thermal Pants - chino (tan/navy), bush (black/navy), trousers (black/navy), sweatpants Shirt - chambray (ss/ls), oxford (ss/ls), wool, henley (thermal is cool too) Jacket - parka, down Shoes - suede hi-top Shoot me a pm and forward a description (season),...
Looking for a Wings + Horns Indigo Chambray Mountain Parka in a small . I have the same jacket in a medium but I'm looking to size down. I'm looking for a brand new condition. Hit me up.
anyone have an idea how Svensson shoes fit like? how about CP achilles? I really like the low whites they have but don't want to gamble on the size. I'm usually wear size 9 on nikes, 9.5 on dunk sbs, and 8.5 on converse.
I'm going out of town next Thursday and would like to find a seller that has a brand new, or slightly used, Dior MIJ for sale. I've never owned a pair of Diors before but I'm currently wearing a pair of Levis 511's in a size 33 waist and 34 inseam. Let me know what you have for sale. Again the denim has to be in new or slightly used condition. If the denim is jacked up don't even bother. Price wise, I'm looking to spend between $200 - $350.
anyone looking to sell their chambray or oxford shirts? hit me up
I recently picked up a pair of Levis 511 Rigid in a 33 x 34. the denim is 99% cotton and 1% spandex. my true waist size is 32, but i decided to size up to a 33 because i recently gained some weight. since 511's are made skinny i figured sizing up shouldn't change the fit too much. how much will the 511 stretch to? i definitely like how the 33 fits on me right now. the thigh feels good, snug but not tight, and i also get some sag. i own a 514 in a 33 as well but after...
anyone looking to get rid of some of their w+h stuff in a medium? im trying to find some button down shirts.