or Connect

Posts by ChandlerBing12

Thanks for the reply. The collar is the standard button down collar from Luxire which I think look great without any changes made it it. As far as the pants go, they are a pair of banana republic suit pants that I was wearing at the office earlier that day and I just decided to throw on the shirt to take pictures. Right now my thoughts are that I am going to increase the sleeve measurement by either .25 or a half inch. Waist seems perfect but I think the body will be more...
This might be a stupid question, but can someone provide me with Theresa's email address. I cant find it on the website and I have heard that people email her photos and she gives feedback on how to slightly adjust measurements for the next order. Thanks!
I personally love the look of a BD collar without a tie. I specifically buy them to wear like this and I go with a spread or cutaway collar if I'm going to be throwing a tie on. 
When I was living in London for a semester I picked up a nice pair from Ted Baker and have been wearing them ever since. They fit snug and have not stretched at all really so I am very pleased. 
Alright so I already posted this in the Luxire forum after receiving my first shirt, but I wanted some more feedback in terms of the fit of this classic grey oxford. I ordered this shirt to be both worn tucked in at the office as well as untucked with jeans or chinos for a night out. The shirt looks fantastic tucked in to be honest even though I haven't provided pictures. I think I could shorten up the length of the shirt just a little (nit picky?) so it falls around the...
Standard BD collar. I specified that I wanted a causal collar roll in the comments section, but I don't know if this really made a difference. Also I probably should have specified that the shirt material is the classic grey oxford. 
Alright so my test shirt came in this afternoon and I immediately went home to try it on. First reactions: Quality of the shirt is on par with my nicest oxfords that I own. Box that it came in was banged up and it didn't really look too appealing, but I could really care less about the presentation.   Here are some pictures:             Reactions after trying the shirt on: For my first order I think I did a lot better than most which I was very pleased...
Fitzgerald only refers to the cut of the suit I believe. My guess is that the fabric options that you have in that particular link aren't quite as nice as the ones available for the suits that cost in the $1000-1500 range. If you decide to go the custom route you will still be getting a suit of high quality and the most important thing is investing in something that fits you well. A $200 well-fitting suit will look much more flattering than a $1000 suit that fits poorly....

Thanks for the tip! I will definitely create an account and e-sign for it because I will be tied up in the office for a good part of the day.