or Connect

Posts by Aureus

Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing You can get a nice vintage watch made in platinum with small diamonds for about that price. My mother loves her's.
Yeah, this isn't Ask Andy... we have a thrift store thread
Quote: Originally Posted by MustangMike yeah, lol... Doc, I like the the style that member Claudio expresses in this picture... Most of my suits have to be re-tailored due to weight loss... I had blown up like a stuffed pig... After trying on a few of my suits, I decided they were a no-go... didn't fit correctly. I took a picture of what I wore today, posting below. I know I came into this forum asking a big question... I just don't know...
Quote: Originally Posted by rdawson808 Do you mean "special" because it's on 2-hour reserve? That's probably just because it is considered reference material and many libraries don't circulate reference materials. bob (engaged to a librarian) No special as in on Amazon they cost 600+
Quote: Originally Posted by Thurston I happen to be pretty fastidious about matching watchstrap/belt/shoe leather and watch case/belt buckle/wedding ring. I come from a watch geek background, so I'm always looking for an excuse to change watch straps anyway. Reasonable Quote: Yes, I do have two wedding rings - pt and yg. WTF Mate? Excessive
My college has it available as a Reserve 2 hour loan... what makes this book so special exactly?
A bottle of wine and female company... that’s all I had for the entire day for that matter. I need to eat more.
Silver, or Platnium... and it is defintely archaic and ignored now. I tend to match the leather to some degree and ignore the metal.
Quote: Originally Posted by matadorpoeta if you were on death row, about to be executed, what would you want as your last meal? i would ask for authentic memphis barbecue, because i've never had it. I'd request to go to a 24/7 Buffet with a bathroom. Failing that; Nice big perfectly prepared veal in a wonderful mushroom and wine sauce, thinly sliced onion rings and escargot. Odd selection I know, but I've had it before and damn it was good....
Go here for all your answers